Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Expedia.com$78
Hotels.com$78
Hurb$88
All reviews emporium mall great location internet service big shopping bell boy home away from home walking distance comfortable hotel skytrain station street food easy access emquartier sukhumvit phrom pets maid ms
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was satidified with location, room, cleaniness and hospitality of the hotel.
However, I am so sorry to say that breakfast is not great enough.
I was staying at the hotel for 10 or more days. I got a little bit tired of breakfast of the hotel.
It would be great if the hotel change menus everyday or put more line-up on the menu.
Anyway, hope it will be improved.

Date of stay: July 2012
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood
2  Thank Safari377310
Bjorn R, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit 24, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review.
We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, and are presently addressing the breakfast offering with our restaurant provider.

We all look forward to welcoming you back home soon again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The first thing that I noticed when entering the room was the bad smell in the room.. The aircoditioning was not only horribly loud but it smelled like it had a dead bird in it.
The shower in the bath room was definitely ready to be replaced. There was more water flowing from places it wasn't supposed to run from then otherwise.
Breakfast was a sad thing. I was the only person there and the waitress had more intrest in her smartphone and was hanging in the couch.
I left the hotel the next day.

Date of stay: July 2012
3  Thank gpardon

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

On behalf of all of us, I like to apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with the air-conditioning and shower in the apartment which have now been addressed. We are also attempting to have our restaurant provider improve the breakfast offering.

We look forward to welcoming you back to show you that we can do better.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've been a great fan of Oakwood Bangkok Soi 24. Location is really good and the staff is so friendly and helpful. With the overall benefit, the rate is very reasonable. I just wish that they improve the internet service, especially the wifi connection. Food, breakfast and the staff in the restaurant (Bouchot) can be better.

Date of stay: June 2012
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood
1  Thank elson_effendy
Bjorn R, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit 24, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued support!

The team and I are delighted to learn that you enjoy our services, and look forward to welcoming you back home to Oakwood many more times!

Your comments regarding the the wi-fi connection are well noted, and we are happy to let you know that we are now in the process of up-grading the wi-fi connections in the property to solve this issue. We have also asked our restaurant operator to review the breakfast offerings.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Oakwood is a very nice apartment hotel where all rooms are suitable for short but also for longer stay. The comfortable rooms have a complete kitchen with a large fridge. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
Location could not be better. In the immediate neighborhood are many shops and restaurants. The Emporium shopping mall is minutes walking away. Skytrain station is less than 300 meters from the hotel. Between Sukhumvit Soi 24 and Soi 22 is a beautiful park for a nice walk.
As the hotel is not far away from the highway, transport to and from the Suvarnabhumi airport is convenient. All this makes Oakwood our favorite hotel in Bangkok.

Room tip: Small but nice pool on roof
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank albert092
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review!

The team and I are very happy to learn that Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit 24 is your favourite hotel in Bangkok, and we all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back home to Oakwood soon again!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

My partner and I have been coming to this hotel/residences since Dec 2009.

It's a good business/family hotel. For one location is superb. Few mins walk to the BTS and Emporium Shopping Mall. It's very convenient.

I like the simple, clean style of the furniture. Understated but cosy and comfortable. I do think that because it is a popular hotel, the sheets etc are a bit run down (we found tears etc the last time we were there) They definitely could do with some update.

Service is very good as well. We stay for more than 2 weeks at a time and after awhile the staff know us and it is very friendly. I have encountered 1 or 2 new staff that is not very good but generally I would say they are.

The renovation done to the restaurant is wonderful. Food is good but breakfast selection could be better with more variety from week to week.

The pool is on the top floor and it is pretty small. I've never had the time or inclination to enjoy it as I think it is rather too quiet and lonely up there.

What I love is that they have a washing machine/dryer so for stays longer than 3-4 days, it would be ideal.

I highly recommend them.

Date of stay: October 2011
1  Thank MiaFarizza
Bjorn R, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit 24, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your nice review and for your continued patronage! The team and I are delighted to learn that you truly consider as a home away from home, and look forward welcoming you back home soon again!

The comment regarding the bed-sheets has also been well noted. We do replenish all our damaged linen, but somehow we must have missed on this occasion, and we ask you to please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

We will also share your comments regarding the Bouchot restaurant with the operators, I am sure they will be happy to learn of your good experience there!