“Brilliant food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ninth Cafe

Ninth Cafe
Ranked #583 of 10,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Pathumwan
Leeds
“Brilliant food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very busy both times we ate here but did get a table quickly. THe food is served quickly and is very tasty. Beware the curries are hot but very tasty.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Verity1108
“Fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had dinner in the restaurant twice when I was in Bangkok, I dined in both the one on Langsuan and in Siam Paragon.
My favourite was the restaurant in Langsuan where I went for an evening meal.
The menu is quite large and there is so much choice. At first I was worried that the menu was so big that the dishes might be a bit of a let down however they were all very very goood.
There were three of us eating and we all had starter, main and dessert and no complaints at all - every dish was really good.
The prices at the restaurant are fantastic - Thailand is not an expensive place but Ninth is such a lovely seting and it feels like a high class restaurant. For the three of us, three courses each and around 2-3 beers each, the total bill came to around £35.00 which is crazy!!
Next time I am in Bangkok, I will deffinately go back to Ninth!

• Visited June 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“GOOD FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went there as it was next to our Hotel (Natural Ville)

The service, cost and quality of the food it excellent.

Visited November 2012
amsterdam
“AVOID AT ALL COST”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food was salty and main dishes arrived 10 min apart the most terrible part is the service never felt be more ignored and on top of that let me wait 25 min for our bill!!! What a horrid place!!!!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Worst experience with a waiter”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had really bad experience with a rude waiter, who always conclude his sentence with "you know?" in a lofty tone, never apologize his mistake on the bill, try to cut short me, saying " listening to me, listening to me!" and finally, he said "don't talk to me like that!"
He wore a white shirt and a tie so that he may be a manager or upper class waiter but I surly never go back to this cafe.
白いシャツを着てネクタイをしたウェイター(1名)が最悪です。高慢な口調、客に向かって「私のいう事を聞け」と命令し、口調を注意すると「私にそんな口のきき方をするな」と乱暴な言い回し。クレジットカードの支払いについても間違いを認めない。英語の問題ではなく、人格の問題です。非常に残念な体験でした。

• 2 of 5 bubbles