“always delighted”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Reviewed June 7, 2016

when I am I BKK , I always try to come.
if I cannot not,. I feel...disappointed...

I like everything...from the atmosphere to.... the crepes, the sangria, the salad , the mediterranean food... so fresh... they do also well the couscous and tajine, always well done
not really cheap... but ok... a nice treat

Date of visit: May 2016
crepesnco, Owner at Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2016

Hi Stephroco,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comment on Tripadvisor.

Whilst the team is always happy to read guest feed back on great food and overall experience, it makes it even more special when is it from regular guest such as you, who always make it a point to drop by when it town.

So, from all of us at Crepes & Co., a big thank you :)

When you next come, please drop me an email at davidjp@crepesandcodev.com where it will be my pleasure to welcome you personally.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

The selection of crepes and brunch is very good and delicious. Service was good and the setting was cozy.

Hi GourmandV,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.

Glad you had a good time when visiting us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

I was at this location last year and had a good experience. This time I was disappointed. The service was good, as was the atmosphere. However my crepe (the Poulette) was very disappointing. The chicken was extraordinarily bland - it tasted like nothing. I tasted my friend's (the Sulhumvit) which also had chicken and the chicken was bland as well. It is very clear that they do not season it in anyway before mixing it with the other ingredients. Even copious amounts of salt and pepper (and tobasco as a last resort) did not improve it. Will think twice before coming again.

Hi high_society_hobo,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your comments. Only through valuable comments such as yours are we able to improve further still.

We have reviewed the 2 crepes you mentioned with culinary team and understand the issues and your comments.

We apologies for not having been able to meet and exceed your expectation and if you could send me your details at davidjp@crepesandcodev.com, I would be able to contact you personally to share a bit further.

Thanks again for writing in.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

We went there for breakfast. I had amazing pancakes, and a delicious fruit salad with honey :) my boyfriend had a crepe and he loved it. The place is really clean, nice, and the food is amazing (with a french touch)

Hi Sabrihaldemann,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comment via TripAdvisor.

The team was really happy to read your comments and we hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

My friend and I went there for breakfast. We ordered a breakfast set and a pancake.
The breakfast was served quickly, and the taste is good.
But the pancke is really slow, even the Japanese family next table who come here a bit late than us had gotten their food.
After we asked the attendant several times, the manager came and told me that they made a wrong flavor of pancake.
It would actually be fine if they gave me the wrong dish and I could pay for it. But the manager insisted that the pancake should be free, and they want to give the correct pancake I ordered to take away, and it would be free, too.
Since we were really full after eating a lot of food, we refused the free, take-away pancake.

The meal of Crepes & Co. is really nice, but maybe they could make some sort of progress about ordering management.
The way they deal with mistaken order and customers (Sorry, we're the ones who keep asking about our meal) is pretty nice and gentel.
We still had a nice breakfast time. We'll be there and have some other kind of delicious food!

Date of visit: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com