“Disappointing”

Ranked #137 of 11,469 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a restaurant which has been in Bangkok for some time and has traditionally offered high quality food. Recently it moved to a more convenient location, however, the ambience is not very good. It seems more like a US coffee shop. When I went there, it was so crowded I could not get a table and was told that there would be a one hour wait. This was understandable, but the host was most unpleasant. The whole experience turned me off and I am unlikely to return as there are so many other excellent dining establishments in Bangkok

1  Thank bill2535

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The Soi 12 branch was my favourite restaurant in Bangkok, mainly because of the sweet Crepes. My boyfriend and I visited in April and I went back 2-3 times after but after tonight we were both disappointed. The ambience is lost in the new building, although if you ask for a table upstairs it looked much nicer up there. The Crepes were still delicious, the massuman curry one was too hot for me to finish and we were extremely disappointed by the lack of sweet Crepes! Bring them back and I'll return!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

No trip to Bangkok used to be complete without a trip to Crepes and Co so I was disappointed to discover that the restaurant in Soi 12 was closed. Fortunately a new branch has opened in Soi Langsuan so I set off there for lunch.

When I eventually found the restaurant I was disappointed that it did not have the same ambience as the previous location. I was also dismayed to discover that the sweet selection on the menu was now much smaller and they no longer had my favourite dessert (chocolat café).

I had the salad Nicoise, which was good though with the small dessert selection and lack of atmosphere (I was the only person in the restaurant) I will not be returning.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a stylish cute place and I really like the targines with North African flavours - and very helpful hosts and staff

Reviewed October 19, 2012

On a holiday with kids to Bangkok we all loved our dinner experience at the Crepes & Co.. The food, mostly crepes and Mediterranean was yum. It is kid friendly as well as classy .The service was par excellence.