“Gone downhill since it moved from sukhumvit!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1

Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1
Ranked #154 of 10,625 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bangkok
“Gone downhill since it moved from sukhumvit!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

The Soi 12 branch was my favourite restaurant in Bangkok, mainly because of the sweet Crepes. My boyfriend and I visited in April and I went back 2-3 times after but after tonight we were both disappointed. The ambience is lost in the new building, although if you ask for a table upstairs it looked much nicer up there. The Crepes were still delicious, the massuman curry one was too hot for me to finish and we were extremely disappointed by the lack of sweet Crepes! Bring them back and I'll return!

• Visited October 2012

• Thai first
Scotland
“No Atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

No trip to Bangkok used to be complete without a trip to Crepes and Co so I was disappointed to discover that the restaurant in Soi 12 was closed. Fortunately a new branch has opened in Soi Langsuan so I set off there for lunch.

When I eventually found the restaurant I was disappointed that it did not have the same ambience as the previous location. I was also dismayed to discover that the sweet selection on the menu was now much smaller and they no longer had my favourite dessert (chocolat café).

I had the salad Nicoise, which was good though with the small dessert selection and lack of atmosphere (I was the only person in the restaurant) I will not be returning.

Visited October 2012
Sydney Australia
“Moroccan et al”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a stylish cute place and I really like the targines with North African flavours - and very helpful hosts and staff

“Great Food - Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

On a holiday with kids to Bangkok we all loved our dinner experience at the Crepes & Co.. The food, mostly crepes and Mediterranean was yum. It is kid friendly as well as classy .The service was par excellence.

• Visited October 2012
Zug, Switzerland
“What a delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

After walking down the small side street we did find the restaurant. It looked nice and had a few guests left from lunch time.

After downing the first two crepes we liked them so much the we ordered two more for dessert. All four were delicious.

So if you like crepes and havn't had one in some time, I would go to Crepes & Co and order your dream crepe.