“good but expensive”
Review of Sirocco Restaurant

Sirocco Restaurant
Ranked #156 of 10,793 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: Located on the 63rd floor of The Dome at lebua, Sirocco is the world's highest al fresco restaurant and one of Bangkok's most coveted dining choices. It never fails to leave one mesmerized with a breathtaking view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river, an amazing Sky Bar and quality Mediterranean fare with ingredients from the world's best markets. Live jazz music featuring vocalists of international repute, adds to its captivating ambiance for a perfect evening.Listed under 'Hot Tables' & 'Hot Night' by Conde Nast Traveler, 2005Reputed to be the most spacious open-air roof top restaurant in AsiaOpen daily from 06.00 pm - 01.00 am (Last order at 11.30 pm)Live jazz band from 07.30 pm - 00.30 am daily Singer from 07.30 pm - 00.30 am daily except MondaySmart Casual dress code appliesReservations recommended one week in advance.
Tenerife, Spain
“good but expensive”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a great diner and view but I was expecting a better menu choice. The wine list is good but really expensive, something normal in Bangkok I guess. Service was very good and staff friendly but a bit rude when trying to take pictures on arrival.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“One of the best restaurants BKK”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It's not cheap, it's quite expensive, but really good things are some expensive but for me this one is worth. To have a romantic dinner is number ten. Never to forget

Visited July 2013
Barcelona
“once in a lifetime experience. i felt like a bond girl!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just wow ! Increadible views from the top of bangkok. The food is great and the staff is first class. Live music played. Great selection of international wines. Please be dressed appropiately, not like a backpacker. Surprisingly, they would most probably let u in, but it sort of spoils the experience for yourself ald the rest... i cherish lovely memories of the place, but u need to make sure to book in advance and be ready to pay in european standards. (it costed around 280 euros for the 2 of us, but it was worth every cent)

• Visited September 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Extremely expensive”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The restaurant is all about the view. As it has been a part of Hangover 2, they probably feel they can charge extreme prices. The cheapest wine is 14.000 Baht! The food was ok, but more average. The duck was very small, and my fiancé needed to eat my food to not be hungry.

The staff was very friendly, and we were escorted to the bar afterwards. It is a shame that you cannot take photos everywhere, as you pay for the view...

Visited July 2013
Mpls
“Beautiful View, But food is NOT worth the price”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our dinner at Sirocco was nice. The food was okay, not worth the price. I think it's more of the atmosphere and the view that we were paying for. We knew it's fine dining and knew of fine dining prices... however we did not expect to pay $13 (390 baht) for a bottle of water (shared among the two of us!). At least at Capital Grille in the US, you get a decent portion. Seeriously, my duck breast was 4 tiny pieces!
After dinner we had drinks at their SkyBar, which is in the Sirocco Restaurant. It is overly crowed with people who are just there for the free view. I personally thought they should have a separate section for the guest who are staying at or dining in at their Hotel. *Note: They are serious about the no thong sandals. I only had a pair of thong sandals and a pair of sneakers. I wore a long Maxi dress with my thong sandal. I was not allowed to go to dinner! I had to go back to my room and change into my sneakers!

• Visited June 2013