“Evening of the year award!”
Review of Sirocco Restaurant

Sirocco Restaurant
Ranked #174 of 11,272 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: Located on the 63rd floor of The Dome at lebua, Sirocco is the world's highest al fresco restaurant and one of Bangkok's most coveted dining choices. It never fails to leave one mesmerized with a breathtaking view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river, an amazing Sky Bar and quality Mediterranean fare with ingredients from the world's best markets. Live jazz music featuring vocalists of international repute, adds to its captivating ambiance for a perfect evening.Listed under 'Hot Tables' & 'Hot Night' by Conde Nast Traveler, 2005Reputed to be the most spacious open-air roof top restaurant in AsiaOpen daily from 06.00 pm - 01.00 am (Last order at 11.30 pm)Live jazz band from 07.30 pm - 00.30 am daily Singer from 07.30 pm - 00.30 am daily except MondaySmart Casual dress code appliesReservations recommended one week in advance.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife said evening Of the year award. Fantastic service from the moment you walk in , great location above the lights of Bangkok , a great wine list , and excellent food .

It's expensive but its special place that you should visit for that special occasion and not worry about the price in our view .

What more could you ask for except a live jazz band that was also excellent. Truly worth a romantic dinner for any occasion to impress.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This restaurant is sunning for both positives and negatives.
The views are amazing being at almost the highest point in Bangkok and it offers excellent views of the city. The service was very good and the food was good as well. But while you may be stunned by the views you will also be stunned by the price. This place is outrageously expensive. (Please check before you book. My mistake, learn from me) I'm taking over 10k baht for bottle of the cheapest wine and 2 courses. If the food was more reasonable this would have scored 5/5 but the sunning prices, unfortunately stunned me more than the overall experience.

4  Thank James813
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Breath taking views!!!
Every time I go to Bangkok, I always go to this restaurant slash bar.
My trip won't be complete without it.

You can also skip dinner and the bar and just enjoy the view.
It's prohibited to take photos by the steps so don't try to attempt to do this unless you want to be embarrassed.

I suggest to go during sunset so you can enjoy the views both during the day where you can see the city and at night when the lights are the dramatic.

I had dinner and drinks at this restaurant but I don't really remember how it was. I mean, we were all there for the breath taking views!

Highly recommended.

10  Thank farrochka
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was the best bar none, of any dining experience we have ever had. The food was exceptional (Tasting Menu), the service outstanding (thanks Paul and Mr Smiley), the view, needless to say, was breathtaking. And the cocktails! oh the cocktails!! I would go back to this venue in a heartbeat. Thanks for the memories Sirocco.

4  Thank AusJetSetter
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went last night for dinner at Sirocco. My advise is that while the location and the views are outstanding, the service and particularly the food need to improve significantly, specially taking into consideration the price...

- while the ratio of staff to tables/dinners was quite high, every request had to be made at least twice

The wagyu beef was quite smelly and the taste of the meat very strange. My view is that it was pork fillet rather beef.

In summary, drinks at sirocco are a must, dinner you could easy live without.

We had the following:

- duo foie grass to share
- lobster with pasta (my dining partner)
- wagyu beef tenderloin (myself

Drinks
- two martini rosso (appetiser)
- several cocktails during dinner
- still water