Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2012

In our first stay, they gave us 4 rooms at 5th floor. All of us can't sleep as the atmosphere is horrible scary. Some of us heard somebody slam the door over a night long, and also heard somebody dragged the bed/chair. Some of us felt icthing all over the body when lying on the bed. Specially in room with even number, we heard the rail link passed, very noisy. In the next day, we felt so tired and unfresh. The breakfast on 10the floor is nice and have many various food. Then after stay for one night at Pattaya, we came back to this hotel and ask for another level. They gave us 4 rooms at 9th floor. This time, we felt different, we heard nothing weird sound. We can sleep well although the bed is so hard, but no itching. The dim light in the corridor doesn't good for guest, also the colour in the room, why choose black/dark grey, really horrible. The hotel is in the shopping area, but has to pass the smelly road to reach pratunam. Not recommend for family. There was a morning market (06.00 - 09.00) and night market (06.00 - midnight). Different seller, so go there twice.

Room tip: Don't take room at 5th floor
7  Thank Isabella H
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel located very near to Airport Rail Link and just below the hotel has a night market with a lot of food.
Service of staff is good!
The facilities in the hotel looks quite new but the functionality need to be improved.
Affordable and nice!
It's a good choice if you are a budget traveler.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The amenities of the room wasn't well maintained at all, first the Air conditioner leaks droplets of water throughout the whole stay, requested to repair/service but still not resolved. Assumed that their budget "technician" had limited knowledge to resolve the problem, i still insist basic maintainence had to be done. Secondly, toilet bowl got choked. Thirdly, the room card reader for the electric supply was faulty.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank AlexZee
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Overall room was clean, well equipped no view from window. Good location for shopaholic but expensive foods nearby compared other area in BKK.

Waiter stop us to refill some drinking water into the bottle (complimentary by the hotel).

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Prior to my trip, I have read plenty of bad reviews about the hotel and was intimidated by my own expectations of what is to come. However, when I reached the hotel, it was not as bad as it has been described...
My friends and I stayed in room 601 and 603 and I was expecting a dimly lit corridor. However, it was way much brighter than my expectations. The room is spacious with sufficient space to move around amidst the many shopping bags that me and my room mate had bought. The bed is comfortable, but I find the pillow a tad too hard, though my room mate commented that it was comfortable enough for her. Guess this could be a personal preference.
The bathroom was clean though you probably need to request for toiletries such as toothbrush and toothpaste. However, the towel might not be as clean as expected as I found some blood stains on them and that was a real turn off.
There are also a short flight of steps to get to the lift area, meaning some strength is required if you are carrying your luggages and shopping bags around, but this was compensated by the very helpful staff whom were always around, especially when they see you with heavy/bulky luggages.
Do not expect much from the buffet breakfast as there is really nothing much. But you can always grab a bite from the nearby pratunam market which is located conveniently less than a 3 mins walk away.
Overall, a pleasant stay for a short shopping trip.

1  Thank Agnes L