“Best Crab Fried Rice in Bangkok!”
Review of Je Ngor's Kitchen

Je Ngor's Kitchen
Ranked #1,039 of 11,958 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The atmosphere, food and friendliness of the staff has made this my favourite restaurant for years!

Their Garlic and Black Pepper Crab is a decadent delight and is an occasional treat!
The Pla Kow Nam Manow ( steamed grouper with lime and medium spice) accompanied by their homemade green chili that'll sizzle your lips if you like hot...I do! Pla/Fish Kow/Grouper
The Rad Na is another fave...thick noodles in a tasty gravy with veg and shrimps.
I get them to leave out the carrots and broccoli and put in King mushrooms and Chinese broccoli instead (I bring my own prepped and ready to toss in) my pen rye means no problem!
Kow Pad Poo (Crab Fried Rice) is consistently the best I've found in Bangkok (Seafood Market on Sukhumvit Soi 24 comes in 2nd www.seafood.co.th)
Average price for two $25 do a splurge $40
I also get 10% discount by paying cash. Great place www.jengorsukhumvit.com

1  Thank Kinnaree

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We came on our 1st night in BKK just landed, was late noone in the whole restaurant, chopsticks and a lot of plastic silverware on the table, plastic table cloth... All not encouraging, but the staff was very comprehensive with our inexperience on thai menus and with the kids need to walk and run around after 15hours flight. The food turned out to be tasty, spicy as described and the kids unexpactedly liked the chicken. The atmosphere is a little chinese like, fake after having been dining in other thai places. The bill was fair as well.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

go there and order everything in the menu. Shredded Pak Boong, Oyster Omelette, Green Papaya salad with sea crab and herbal grilled fish!
this is the home kitchen away from home!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went there with my family (BIG CHINESE FAMILY WITH ABOUT 20-something people) and my Chinese grandparents liked it. Seafood, Thai food with a Chinese taste to it. atmosphere is good, staff are smiley. I personally don't like seafood, but for Thai-Chinese people, I recommend it

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We ate here on our last night in Bangkok. We were looking for Thai seafood in sukhumvit and we read reviews of this place and decided to try it. We entered the restaurant really very hungry hoping to eat some really good seafood. The staff are pathetic. Not a single person smiles and all of them have very bad attitude and cannot even speak English . It's very surprising because it's apparently a very high end restaurant. When we asked the staff to recommend something they cudnt understand a word we said.the vibes the staff gives out is very bad which makes the ambience and atmosphere of the restaurant even worse. We felt like we were doin them a big favour eating there.finally we ordered.
The food took ages to come and when it came it was just tossed on the table.the food is not to bad. It's was supposed to be a fusion between Thai and Chinese.buy the Thai part was missing. It tasted very Chinese and lacked the Thai spicyness. Hence we were disappointed coz we could eat Chinese food anytime as we live in Singapore . Though we were hungry we didn't eat much coz we were very uncomfortable due to the atmosphere and decided to leave.. We paid the bill and left .the prices are pretty high .