“Romantic”

Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sathorn
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We visited this restaurant as a special dinner, we wanted to visit one of the rooftop restaurants whilst we was in Bangkok and this one just stood out too me!! Making a booking was very easy via their website, the lady dealing with our booking was very efficient at replying and we requested for an amazing table for a special anniversary and we certainly got one of the best table in the restaurant so it is worth asking! We booked our table for 6 so we could see sunset, I would recommend this time as the views are even more breath taking at sunset! We was able to sit in the bar as long as we wished and was not rushed at any part of the evening, you want to sit and take in the views as they are truly magnificent!
The service however really did make the visit for us, our waiter was amazing and so attentive he really made the evening for us. My boyfriend had the steak and claimed it was the best steak he has ever had.
Could not recommend this place enough, its definitely worth every penny!!

There are newer reviews for Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Beverage price is totally acceptable in Moon Bar, gently music and beautiful view from high floor will lead you to a very enjoyable moment. I love this place and will come back for sure !

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The view from Vertigo is breathtaking. The staff were very helpful and polite. The food was lovely. It was the best steak I have ever eaten. I am considering going back to Bangkok just so I can go back to Vertigo. It is very expensive but well worth the money.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Our dinner at Vertigo and Moon Bar was fantastic. The view is absolutely great and I really enjoyed the food. In particular I had an exceptional Japanese Kobe beef with a mushroom sauce. I highly recommend.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

A panoramic view of Bangkok, good service and delicious food. I don't know if it's Michelin quality, but it definitely satisfied my tastebuds. There were various vegetarian options for the main course, and seafood was also delectable. The sinful chocolate cake and pavlova with mascarpone was a fine end to the dinner. Freebies came in good quality bread, chocolate and a pudding type desert. It was on the expensive side of course, about 1200 baht minimum for the main course with meat and 900 baht for vegetarian dishes, but a lovely treat once in awhile. to go with your partner, or with a small group of close friends.

1  Thank steppenw0lfe