Although some people may find Citichic it a bit of a walk from Sukhumvit Road, I thought it was in a nice location, far enough away from Sukhumvit Road to be quiet but not too far to walk, especially if you walk down the neighboring Soi which is busier. There is a tuk-tuk available to bring you to the main road.
It is a small hotel so the pool is also small but refreshing and the fitness room seemed fairly good for the size of the hotel.
The room was comfortable and fairly well kept and cleaned daily.
Breakfast was fine for a few days but with only two main dish choices could get a bit boring if you were staying for a week or more
I found the staff friendly and helpful and would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok