City Chic seems pretty weak from the entrance but once you are inside, you are pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very large, clean and modern. Amenities are decent, such as the deck area and the gym. The staff are very helpful and the price was excellent for what you received. The location is also great since it is close to a lot of good bars and restaurants. Definitely worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok