First time in BKK. Had only read on TripAdvisor vacation rentals that the Sukhumvit neighborhood was a good one to stay. So searched booking.Com and found a well rated hotel right in Sukhumvit.
The hotel has an excellent modern decor. Not flashy but very luxo-chic design.
The staff were helpful from day 1 of our 3 day stay. And at every step of our trip they helped with wide smiles.
The pool was lovely and the view was nice though it's not as tall as some surrounding buildings but rooftop pool is great for bangkok sunsets.
The restaurant is just awesome. Between 4 and 7 it's 50% off meals happy hour and it's always 2 for 1 beer coffee or juice. The food was surprisingly excellent, 3 different meals, all well done! No complaints at all.
The rooms are fantastic. Spacious and inviting design and WHAT A BATHROOM! Best one I had experienced in Thailand by far. All electronic controls of lights which was convenient. Comfortable beds. Really well stocked minibar with proper alcohol bottles and reasonable prices.
Location is great. Walking distance from great foreign night life if that's what you're into (like expat foreign not tourist as much) . Near by the local nightlife areas also if you prefer (50bht cab). I hated khao san rd so if you're into khao san it's maybe a bit farther (100-150bht cab).
Suffice to say the value was way beyond what we expected from the price tag. Absolutely hands down one of the best combinations of location, service, quality, price and food I've ever experienced in a hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok