Stayed at Citichic Boutique Suite Hotel on New Years Eve as it is on the edge of one of the city's prime (western) bar and club areas. No complaints about the price (considering it was NYE) and the location was an advantage as the night wore on, but the accommodation itself was slightly rough around the edges. Not really "chic" or "boutique" or "suites" (at least our room wasn't), but a decent small hotel with an adequate breakfast, pool and rooms. Happy to stay for one night and it did the job but there are lots of options in this price range if my stay in Bangkok was longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok