“Great pre flight massage”

Health Land Spa & Massage (Pinklao)
Ranked #46 of 456 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great pre flight massage”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere - feels like a kini ritual coming here, and well worth the money (450 for a 2 hour massage with a practitioner who really knew what she was doing - no 'going through the motions here!). Just be aware - the location on the map given by trip advisor is completely wrong - its about 2km up the road, at the start of the huge spaghetti junction

2 Thank samkimmins

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Health Land !? Worst!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Not Pinklao branch but Silom branch. I'm not recommend u guys to use the service of Health Land! Poor quality of service and no service mind!!! I been to Silom branch for my 2nd time most of the time I went to Asoke branch. first time the air-con was broke down and they still let me in for aroma massage, imagine approx 2hrs of massage with no air-con!! The second time was actually today! i went with my family and my dad's friends from Turkey. The massager was not that good they want only the tip from the customer but they never care on how they performed!! Always talking while they did their work (3 person per room). Manager was the worst!! I just don't know how she comes up her to be a manager! The way she talks to customer was nightmare! Frankly my family use their service for more than 10years already! But I felt like the performance and the quality of the service reduce everytime that I went. I just wanna say that pay something that worth ur money! I hope my review can help u guys think about choosing Health Land for ur relax time.

Visited December 2012
7 Thank Miew T
abu dhabi
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“excellent massages”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great facilities, very good massages and quite cheap!For sure visit it and you dont have to book in advance!

Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great value for Money”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you are looking for a good massage in a "spa" experience this is the place. The prices are much cheaper in the hotel and you will get a better experience than if you just try one of the small shops on the street. It is very popular so you need to book in advance to get spot. The value is really in the Thai massage--2 hours for BH450. I went back 2 days later for the 4 hand massage--2 therapists who massage you at the same time. It was BH2700 for 1.5 hours so a bit pricey--but when you think that you have had the equivalent of 3 hours massage not too bad, plus MUCH cheaper than the Datai where I first had a 4 hand massage. Would definitely recommend as value for money. It is also easy to reach from the skytrain or the subway.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Trendale
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good price”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The price here for Thai massage is very low compared to the spas in hotel and when I arrived I was impressed, looks same like hotel, but when I went to room it was really bad, no light and very dark, strange smell and nothing luxury about room. The therapist did good job for massage though so in the end I felt good.

Visited October 2012