“High quality flat white ”
Review of Artis Coffee

Artis Coffee
Ranked #6 of 637 Coffee & Tea in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Stylish cafe near Asoke. First impression is that they have a good understanding what makes a good coffee and the excellent flat white is the result of it. The atmosphere is relaxed with subtle background music. The cafe has a clean and stylish design without feeling too cool. Unexpected and great experience.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We, Thai master and commander, have walked by this place many a time. We stopped in today, a Saturday, at 1pm.

It is not a big place. Few seats inside which were taken by what look liked all day sitters.

So it was a outside seat in rather steamy, hot weather.

Both orders were very good. Iced mocha. Cappuccino frappe. Quality was very good and price okay. I avoid the gorilla in the room of Starbucks.

Come early for an inside seat.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

This is a place for a really good coffee - it's one of the best in Bangkok I'd say. The prices are somewhat expensive, but it's worth it every now and then. There is a limited food menu, and there is a (very cold!) inside area and a nice outside area if you don't mind a bit of traffic given its very central location.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Came here twice cause it was nearby our hotel by walking.The place is on the corner of Soi 18 and main road of Sukhumvit street; which is really great and ideal to have a coffee stop. The services are okay,full smile staffs. And one thing I noticed that they just casually and randomly doing this :
When the first time we were there, we picked our orders by ourselves at the pick up orders area on the right side, but the next day the waiter came by to our table to deliver our orders .
I really love the hot latte there. And more to the plus side was they have great WiFi connection!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

We (two) got into this coffee and after checking what available, we asked two fruit smoothies, and we went to a free table.
After about 5/10 minutes I've been called by a boy at the desk to take by myself the smoothies, ok I did, the two beverages were nothing remarkable, much ice a few fruit, meanwhile I saw the waiters bring the beverages and food to the other tables....; we called the same boy that asked me to take by myself the beverages, and asked why that difference; the answer was that sometime they serve sometime no, is casual, ok the prize for the brilliant answer and behaviuor is this review.