“My favourite restaurant”

Teriyaki Bar Kelly`s
Ranked #1,883 of 13,400 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Thong Lo
Description: The fusion dish restaurant nestling in the quiet forest. There are teriyaki barbecued chicken and Nagoya meal. Of course the sake precious is ...
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Now it's become to my favourite restaurant, only thing need to improve is table is too low for me, can't crossing leg.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Not every izakaya in bkk has earned my liking. Some are more sushi bar than anything else. Atmosphere and services is also part of my grading system, and this place ain't so bad.

I recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Nathan_Toro
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in and were welcomed by the whole staff, we loved this place. The food was great, the drinks equally so. Try the Yuzo Mojito. The atmosphere is perfect and the staff very friendly!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our time here. We went because of the drinks buffet special offer, which is a fantastic bargain. They offer a good range of drinks for a set price for 2 hours.
The food menu is extensive and does not disappoint.
Staff are friendly and the atmosphere here is fun and relaxed. I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Been there a few times already and would still go again. Basically you choose from a wide variety of different skewers which they will prepare quickly and fresh for you. Very tasty!

Date of visit: October 2016