“Very Good, but lets not overrate”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zanotti

Zanotti
Ranked #444 of 10,694 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Silom
Mexico City, Mexico
“Very Good, but lets not overrate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

It is a very good restaurant, they offer you water as soon as you come in, a sparkling os still bottle for around 15dollars!! so be careful, other than that everything very goood, food was great and overall prices great other than the bottled water that cost the same as a truffle pasta.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Brussels, Belgium
“Mamamiaaaaaa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

OMG... Well If after 10 days of thaï food you wana occidental break, just go there.. The food is as If you were in italy, And really afordable.

• Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutely disgusting. Food poisoned!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have written 2 reviews for Zanotti in the past and I was a fan and sent many of my friends to the restaurant. However, on this visit I was served absolutely raw baked fish and at night time I became I'll and was food poisoned. My friend and I did not even have to say a word, when the Waitress came to the table, one look at my dish and she took away the plate immediately. Customer Service about this experience was non existent and I will never go back to this place, which once was a nice place to enjoy dinner.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank ewop123
Palm Desert, California USA
“Just Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Located on a small Soi in an older building I was kind of worried about the place. However, once we sat down and received impeccable service I felt much better. Once the food arrived I understood why my Bangkok Friends told me that it is a must visit. Everything our party of 5 tasted was incredibly fresh and tasted wonderful. I surely will be back to get spoiled some more.

Dr. Kaelin

Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Have to call in advance to get a table
Excellent service
Food very good, most happy with the Caprese salad, local cheese version was the best version of this salad I've been served.

• Visited January 2013