Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Spa in Bangkok

Living in Thailand since 17 years, this is in my opinion the best Spa in Bangkok, the owners are... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2021
Rastaman R
Pattaya, Thailand
The best spa in town

The spa is very clean and the staff are all very professional. I had 2hours package and it was... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2020
887sandarm
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $14.67
from $8.27
from $34.24
from $53.93
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

The spa has a parking lot for drivers and the service was very pleasing. There were welcome drinks and after drinks that matches the kind of service that you take. Also the staffs were nice and friendly.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Nirin M
freedom748, Owner at Baan Sabai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear Nirin,

Thank you for your recent visit to Baan Sabai Spa and for taking the time to share your massage experience with us.

I was so happy to know that everything was to you liking and that you were satisfied with our service,I will definitely be sharing your kind review with all of my hard working team at Baan Sabai Spa.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I’m Love every thing about massage and herbal ball. Last day I try to new package at baan sabai spa. It’s a aroma & herbal ball package. I liked this package and their service.

1  Thank Kan-anek J
freedom748, Owner at Baan Sabai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear Value customer,

I was so happy to know that everything was to you liking with our aroma and herbal ball compress and that you were satisfied with our overall service provided, that personally means a lot to us.
Thank you!

We're waiting to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

yesterday, I go to baan sabai spa with my girlfriend. I tried to Aroma and gold oil spa. It very good feel and too relaxing.

1  Thank ศักดิ์โสภณ ช
freedom748, Owner at Baan Sabai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Dear Value Customer,

Its always a nice feeling when we receive such positive feedback from our customers, we especially appreciate your compliments made about our exclusive Gold oil, its definitely one of the best oil in the market well knew for his anti-aging property with a real gold powder of 18karat.We produce that oil as our exclusive signature approved by FDA Thai and i'm very glad to know that you enjoyed it so much, thank you!

Gianmarco Barzoni Secchia.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

Today, I go to baan sabai spa. I choose Gloden oil spa package for treat my skin and relexing. This package is too cheap. Spa staffs are nice.

1  Thank Falinnn
freedom748, Owner at Baan Sabai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dear Falinnn,

Its always a nice feeling when we receive such positive feedback from our customers, we especially appreciate your compliments made about our Gold package, its the best package to retreat tiredness and wrinkles skin stimulated by our special gold oil. In fact our gold oil is made by 18 kt. gold powder mixed with our greed AAA blend oil composed by Jojoba and Almond oil which stimulate elastin on our skin.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed it so much, thank you!

Gianmarco Barzoni Secchia.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Yesterday, I go to here at 4 p.m. I choosed Aroma and herbal ball package for 2 hours. It’s good terapy spa for my body. I feel relaxing. Herb ball is warm and smells good like lemongrass.

1  Thank Kainantachai
freedom748, Owner at Baan Sabai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Dear Kainantachai,

Our Herbal ball compress are all natural,organic infusion of thai herbal used in ancient thai medicine to relieve soreness and destress the body.We prepare it by our self as traditional thai style.
Thank you!

We're waiting to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.