Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $93.98
from $5.41
from $45.37
from $42.13
More Info
All reviews training session great gym weights area clean gym skill level heavy bags thai experience unforgettable experience pad thai trainers kru reverie gyms fighter beginners skills teaching
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The session was great. I was able to keep up with the regimen of the Muay Thai class and Cherng and Cing were very patient instructors. We learned about the movements for the Wai Kru, hand wraps were wrapped around our hands then went through a few movements, and finally was able to practice the movements in four rounds with some breaks in between. It was intense and a great workout. Afterwards, it was refreshing to clean up in the locker room which was clean and spacious. Cherng waited for us to get ready and took us to Cafe Reverie for a nice fruit juice and pad thai. The food and drink really hit the spot after the muay thai lesson.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

My time at Khongsittha was very special. When i went there i knew i would stay for 2 months. Before going there i had visited few Muay Thai Gyms. But they were no where near KST. Khongsittha is a very big Muay Thai gym. It has 3 different sections.
Changing room and the Resort maybe half a minute walk! The owner is a very nice guy. And also the guy who manages everything there (Keith) and about the trainers, they were the best part. They try to understand you so well and train you.
First week i loved it. Then I couldn’t take it physically and mentally i broke down. Cause it was a long spell for me. But then again on the later half i connected really well with the trainers. So they helped me and motivated me alot. And i loved my stay there! While returning i was in tears. 2 months is a long time for someone who hasn’t been out of home alone even for 3 days. So i really felt like home in Khongsittha. We spent alot of times together. From watching the best fighters fight to going to Hua Hin, amazing dinners (Treated by Mathew, the owner) so it felt like a family. And in Khongsittha they have alot of other activities as like going for a Tattoo, taking you parts of Thailand and etc. I have met amazing people throughout my journey there, and made good friends.

I would like to give some ratings to KST.
Environment: 10/10
Trainers: 10/10
Gears: 9/10 (most of them good,Clean)
Food(Reveire) : 9/10 (very healthy)
Price: Abit high. But they make it up. Its cleaned twice a day. And overall everything is new and feels fresh.
Management: 7/10 (I think they can improve abit more)

Overall i think Khongsittha is definitely worth going and anyone would love the place and their Training!

Thankyou Team Kst for making me feel like this. I miss you guys alott :)
I hope to visit Khongsittha again very soon.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Trained for a week here and loved every minute. My rookie skills and 40 something body weren't a problem and the guys were super patient. I learnt so much and will head home a lot more confident (including sparring...thanks Boss!).
All the trainers are great fun. Only regret...not coming for longer. Big thanks to Keith and all the fighters who made me so welcome. See you next time. Leigh

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank mitch1974_12
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Khongsittha Muay Thai gym is about 40 mins out of the city. The gym is owned by Matthew Deane and staffed by quality trainers. The facilities are high quality state of the art and clean. There are separate areas for muay thai, weights work and more. It was extremely clean and even the bathrooms were immaculate. We just went for a personal training session and loved it. The trainers are amazing and highly skilled and we'd be keen someday to train for longer term. Staff were extremely prompt in replying to emails regarding booking. The online booking system was also easy to use.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing few days of training here!! Awesome start to my Muay Thai holiday around Thailand!! So welcoming, organised, friendly and chilled! Trainers were attentive, skilled, knowledgeable and super lovely!! Was an amazing experience to be training among guys who were actually training for upcoming fights!! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Keith and everyone else!! Lauren :)

Date of experience: January 2018