Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $93.98
from $5.41
from $45.37
from $42.13
More Info
All reviews training session great gym weights area clean gym skill level heavy bags thai experience unforgettable experience pad thai trainers kru reverie gyms fighter beginners skills teaching
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Khongsittha Muay Thai gym is about 40 mins out of the city. The gym is owned by Matthew Deane and staffed by quality trainers. The facilities are high quality state of the art and clean. There are separate areas for muay thai, weights work and more. It was extremely clean and even the bathrooms were immaculate. We just went for a personal training session and loved it. The trainers are amazing and highly skilled and we'd be keen someday to train for longer term. Staff were extremely prompt in replying to emails regarding booking. The online booking system was also easy to use.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing few days of training here!! Awesome start to my Muay Thai holiday around Thailand!! So welcoming, organised, friendly and chilled! Trainers were attentive, skilled, knowledgeable and super lovely!! Was an amazing experience to be training among guys who were actually training for upcoming fights!! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Keith and everyone else!! Lauren :)

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2017

This is my first time writing a review about anything ever, but where do I even begin? I spent a month at the Khongsittha Muay Thai camp and the training here is impeccable. By training along side high level fighters and trainers I was really able to take my game to the next level. Each trainer took the time to get to know me and helped enhance my skills day in and out. I learned an ample amount about Muay Thai. By being here I was really able to refine and upgrade my technique and physical condition. Even when I travelled to different countries I was constantly complemented on my abilities in Muay Thai, and trust me I DID NOT arrive at Khongsittha with anything close to an adequate skill level.

Not only that, but the trainers took the time to bond and create a friendship with everyone at the camp. The people I met at the camp were absolutely amazing, I can say that this camp really created life long friendships for me and I miss every single person I met during my journey at Khongsittha. Keith, the marketing director at Khongsittha also assisted us with any issues we had, hung out, and showed us all his favourite local spots. It was a real treat to have a fluent English and Thai speaker to show us around the city and take care of the campers. We were put in really good hands. I gained much more than just valuable knowledge about Muay Thai, but also what everyone travelling abroad dreams of, a head full of cherishing memories and friends you can never forget. Needless to say if you're looking for a gym that has a homey family sense to it Khongsittha is the place to go. Don't get me wrong though, although I had a ton of fun the training here is constantly pushing you to the limit. However, after every training session it feels like you become a better version of yourself because it's never easy. With the motivation of your teammates and trainers each session can be conquered allowing you to push yourself harder and harder.

The facility at Khongsittha is also arguably one of the best in Bangkok. It is equipped with a ton of bags, two rings, and various equipment that is used for strength and conditioning purposes. Many shops, restaurants, and pharmacies are located within walking distance making the daily necessities needed in life conveniently and easily acquired. In addition, the gym is located approximately 25 minutes from the bustling areas of Bangkok so night life and sighting seeing can be readily enjoyed while still being able to attentively focus on your training. I can go on and on about how great Khongsittha is but my experience here has honestly been the happiest time of my life. My month at Khongsittha certainly won't be the last and all I can think of is how and when I'll be able to return and do it all again.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Leo J
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Amazing experience. The trainers are really chill and like to really joke around here and there. There are morning runs and I couldn't finish, there was a trainer pacing with me and motivate me to keep going. Every little thing that I did there changed me overall

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

I spent a month at Khongsitta and have nothing but good things to say. The trainers are top notch, the night life is incredible and the restaurants close by are amazing. Definitely worth the trip!

Date of experience: September 2017
Keith B, Guest Relations Manager at Khongsittha Muay Thai, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you for your review Justin! We're glad you had a great time and looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Keith