Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $93.98
from $5.41
from $45.37
from $42.13
More Info
All reviews training session great gym weights area clean gym skill level heavy bags thai experience unforgettable experience pad thai trainers kru reverie gyms fighter beginners skills teaching
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Amazing experience. The trainers are really chill and like to really joke around here and there. There are morning runs and I couldn't finish, there was a trainer pacing with me and motivate me to keep going. Every little thing that I did there changed me overall

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

I spent a month at Khongsitta and have nothing but good things to say. The trainers are top notch, the night life is incredible and the restaurants close by are amazing. Definitely worth the trip!

Date of experience: September 2017
Keith B, Guest Relations Manager at Khongsittha Muay Thai, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you for your review Justin! We're glad you had a great time and looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

One of the best experience of my life, this is my second time at khongsittha and it won't be my last. Whenever I’m asked about training in Thailand khongsittha is always among the top! Everyone from the trainers to the others who were training/staying where so welcoming and caring and You are learning high level Muay Thai with incredible facilities (not often seen). The camp is situated for anyone, being just out of the way of bangkok you can easily stay at the camp and remain focused or if you choose take a 5/10 minute cab ride for the nightlife. Perfect for anyone. Would definitely (and have) recommend to anyone

Hey Jack!

You've been with us almost two years and we have nothing but great things to say about you as well. Your personality meshes well with our trainers and customers, and we can't wait to have you back again next year.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I’ve spent a month at Khongsittha in August 2017 and I had an amazing time. The gym facilities are fantastic. It’s a big and open gym, it’s clean, well equipped, with two boxing rings, heavy bags, mirrors and a fitness and weights area.
The training consisted of a morning and an afternoon session. Usually the morning session starts with a run (varying in length), followed by shadow boxing, bag work, pad work and ending with technique and drills, bodyweight exercises and stretching. The afternoon session starts with skipping, followed by shadow boxing, pad and bag work followed sparring or clinching. Sundays the trainers teach Wai Kru.
The progress after 4 weeks of training is incredible, even if you may struggle with the heat and humidity at the beginning and signs of overtraining or little injuries throughout the camp.
The best thing about the whole experience probably were the people. The group of trainers were not only professional and good teachers and dedicated to the art of muay thai, they were very accomodating, patient, funny and felt like family. The gym owners and managers took very good care of us. We went to see fights (Lumpinee, MX Muay Xtreme, Rangsit, Allstarfights just to name a few), saw Buakaw fighting, met Saenchai, had BBQs, went to Laser tag and Bowling, as well as the famous sky bars of Bangkok and other attractions.
It has been a month of immersion into the culture of Muay Thai and Thailand and it has been an amazing, unforgettable experience. I can recommend Khongsittha a 100% and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Giuliana C

Hey Giuliana,

What can we say? Having you here with us to train together, eat together, experience Bangkok together, and to do the Spartan race together was unforgettable. Best of luck to your endeavors and we're looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a month at Khongsittha Muay Thai gym. Firstly, the facilities are new, state of the art and clean. From the training floors down to the immaculate bathrooms; Khongsittha does an amazing job catering a pure, traditional Thai style training regimen with all of the amenities that westerners are used to in high end gyms. Many Muay Thai gyms in Bangkok have the reputation of being a little older and rough around the edges, but that was far from the case at Khongsittha.

The trainers are beyond great, combining amazing knowledge with an awesome attitude and I rarely saw a trainer not smiling. From the recreational classes to competitive training, they devote just as much time to everyone who walks through the door. The overall staff from front desk, to the owners were beyond accommodating with any little question I had and made it an easy transition from the U.S.A.

I will be back to Khongsittha 100% and am already counting the days to when I can come back!

Hi Matthew,

We're glad that you had an enjoyable experience with us. We make sure to provide nothing but the best in terms of training, accommodation, and experience. We'll be working with you in the future to hopefully give Colorado Muay Thai enthusiasts the opportunity to experience Khongsittha with you next year!

Kind regards,