Tripadvisor

from $19.92
from $63.11
from $36.51
More Info
All reviews bike tour flower market blue bike small group these guys highlights ride guide culture pace tourists
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

We decided to do a bicycle tour through Bangkok. It was one of the most awesome tours that we have done. Ole took us through all the back streets and we saw how all the different communities live. Its not a difficult ride at all even through the narrowest paths. Ole also introduced us to some different kinds of food. We went to the flower market which is a must. Ole was very knowledgeable. As we were cycling he would explain everything to us, from the temples to foods to different people. He also provided us with water throughout the tour. I fell (my own stupidity) and Ole had his medical kit to which he attended to my wound. He was great with that too. This tour is a must. Hopefully Ole will be there to take you around - never without a smile. Thank you Ole for such an amazing tour. Will be back - only thing is I cannot find the photos which you took of us while we were cycling - I sent an email but have received nothing back so far - Helen, Barry and Denise

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Just come back off the 4 hour tour - which turned out to be a bit longer....

I found this company a year ago and wanted to book a private group for my family and some friends who had kindly hosted us over the New Year. It turned out to be the perfect choice.

You potter through a variety of Bangkok districts including China Town, the flower market and the Portuguese area. We’re talking small paths and roads you would never dream of venturing down on your own.

Our guide spoke excellent English and she provided a lovely insight into Bangkok life. We reciprocated with a little knowledge on the UK and strangely Abu Dhabi !

We tried a variety of local snacks and had a coffee in the Sino Portuguese museum. At no point were we rushed, the ride was easy and not demanding, that said we earned our dinner !

1  Thank Henry901
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

We went on a 4 hour bike tour and were surprised of the way our nice, smiling and professional guide OFF took us trough the narrow backstreets of Bangkok, where otherwise we would never come ... I highly recommend this tour to anyone ( even no bicycle “addicts” as myself ) the + point to us also was, that they’re not making big groups ( we were as a couple in a group of only 6!!, wich was nice cause you could easily follow in a “ no stress way” and got to stop a couple of times!! Our guide,OFF took some nice pictures, which they send you the day after ... I would definitely recommend this biketour “agency “ to anyone ( all ages!) who loves to get out of the “ordinary tourist “traps”tours!! Very friendly, honest price versus quality, professionalisme if in Bangkok again, we will surely be back ....

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 328marianned
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

A must do for people who like E-Scooter. The tour guide Chin is awesome, good English and he knows a lot about Bangkok. The tour is always away from the main traffic/main roads. Drinks and snacks are included. I can only recommend this tour/guide. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed December 1, 2019

We loved our Bike guide called "Bird" !
He was very knowledgeable and spoke fluent English.
During the trip there were plenty of stops where Bird explained us about the culture and buildings in Bangkok. We were also treated to a Portuguese snack (included in the price).
The bikes were of good quality as well, and everything went rather smoothly.

The only reason we provide a 4 star review instead of a 5 star review is because we had the feeling that the "boat" aspect of the tour was ignored. In total we were on a boat for about 10 minutes and that was it. The boat was actually just to bring us to the other side of the river.

Other than that, we loved it, I would definitely recommend this tour as it is a nice way of exploring Bangkok!

Date of experience: November 2019