Fraser Suites Sukhumvit
Suncity Hotel(Bangkok)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barcharcoal restaurantbumrungrad hospitaltuk tukwashing machineserviced apartmentone bedroom apartmenthome away from homekitchen arearooms are spaciousliving roomduty managernana btslong stayindian foodexcellent staydvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Our stay in Fraser was unforgettable!. Great location (close enough to excellent restaurants and bars but in a quite area), excellent and welcoming staff and wondeful food. Buffet breaksfast had good variety, all very fresh. Agua restaurant (and room service) was amazing. The pool.. just a pleasure!. Great for all the family, including our two kids: 12 and 10. The room was so confortable and the shower, really a spa!. I strongly recommend Fraser for a family stay in Bangkok!!.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I stayed there many time for different period, business and leisure too, I enjoyed the Suit Comfortable spaces, facilities and the friendly environment.

I defiantly recommend Fraser Suites for my colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2010

spacious room and nice facilities
though wifi signal in the room was very weak

lobby is kinda small
fitness centre was outside of the hotel

Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Always enjoy my stays. The employees are always ready and willing to help with anything you may require on your visit. The rooms are larger than most hotels and the food is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I was stationed in Bangkok for 3 months from May to July. I agreed with my boss to stay at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit after I visited the hotel and met the staff. Hotel room was huge, clean and gave one the relaxing contemporary environment that one needed after a day of hardwork. I made plenty of friends during my 3 months stays at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit through the fortnighly or monthly social night event organized by Fraser. Front desk staffs were extremely friendly and helpful, and never failed to keep foreigner like me to feel at home during my stay at Fraser. They are always a service call away. They would even help to make recommendation and arrange short day trips (site tour and transportation) for me when my wife visited Bangkok. I am impressed by the amount of time they spent with me and my wife to make sure our stays in Bangkok remain memorable. I look forward to visit Bangkok and stay at Fraser Suites again provided I get approval from my boss!! When is my next trip to Bangkok, Boss??

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business