Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
The great bespoke store in thailand

Hello GP, you did my jacket very well. I loved the way you make me to select fabric and design my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Suraj K
Quality product, quality service. Highly recommended.

I ordered an unstructured sports coat, with a more casual denim cotton. I forgot to tell them... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DavidJSmith82

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews piece suit excellent workmanship shirts fit buy suits business shirts fitted suit leaving bangkok home country excellent tailor within hours sukhumvit area these guys gp raj material measurements quality
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Engaged Stylo Collection to tailor make a 3 piece suit for my wedding and was also highly recommended by several of my friends.

After the whole experience, from first visit to getting my suit, I can finally understand why there are so many recommendations to this tailor. One of my friend’s whole company of 50 employees all made their suit and shirts by this tailor!

Upon the first step in, you will be greeted by a few gentlemen. Told them what I was looking for and my requirements. They recommended a few colours and material and they were not pushy at all. If you don’t like the colour, they will just give another suggestion. Super patient! They will give a lot of suggestions as well, highly experienced tailors! Price is also very competitive and good as I have also asked around from other popular tailors.

On the second visit within 24 hours, they got my first fitting ready and ensure it was altered to fit my body well. On the third visit, everything was already perfect by then. Nothing to complain about. I can’t stop thanking them on how perfect they have made my wedding suit, even better than how I imagine it to be.

They are also extremely detailed on parts of your suit that you don’t even realised it before. The workmanship is also remarkable.

After this visit, I’ll be sure to pay them a visit every time I travel to Bangkok.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Twhy4
stylocollection, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

We are happy to make you proud by our suits.
We hope to see you again with your friends.

See you.

Stylo's Team

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

I went to several tailors and found that this one had both the right fabrics and they could give me good advice. Prices are great, even for Bangkok standards. I went three times in total, once for fabrics and measurements, one fitting and then a pickup. Took about a week in total but you can make as many adjustments as you want.
The guys at the tailor are very nice and helpful.
In conclusion I would recommend stylos tailors, they have a wide variety of fabrics, they are nice, and they work fast and good.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Bustillo96
stylocollection, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

For your great review and recommend us as a Best tailor in Thailand.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I always place an order some suits, jackets, trousers here, when visiting to Bangkok. They also provide cashmere, linen and cotton. That's why, you can order all for four seasons. If you keep in touch for a long time, they must discount and accept your requests. Open till 10 p.m. except Sundays. Located next to Holiday Inn Express.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank MarksWestbury
stylocollection, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

We really appreciate your review.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2018

I have been buying my suits and made to measure shirts from Stylos for over 3 years now. The team in the shop is superb. Gopal, MK, Krishna and the whole team including The Boss Somchai Chatry have always welcomed me with a warm greeting by my name and a drink of tea/coffee or soft drinks aswell. Their workmanship is first class and they keep detailed records of my sizes and previous orders. This make reordering and new orders very time efficient and problem free. you can order from anywhere in the world and they will ship to you. So if you dont live in Thailand this makes ordering very easy. They deliver to your hotel if you are staying in Bangkok.They make suits and shirts and jackets and also women's clothing as well. They specialise in high quality materials and textiles. I would highly recommend a visit to this great tailors in Bangkok.

Date of experience: October 2018
4  Thank SMRG5959
stylocollection, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Dear SteveM,
Thank you for your great review. Stylos Collection always welcome to you and your friends for Great workmanship and real bespoke suits, shirts etc...

Thank you once more...

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

This place was highly recommended by my friend and I was not disappointed. Got a shirt done and the fitting was perfect. The tailoring is top class.
My friend got a suit done for his wedding and it looked absolutely stunning.
Definitely worth a visit if you're in town for a few days.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Vinokrish
stylocollection, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

Thank you Vinokrish for your great reviews.

"We don't design clothes, We design dreams." we follow this motto.