“Relaxing paradise in the jungle” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality

Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #74 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Tallinn, Estonia
“Relaxing paradise in the jungle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was really really nice to just relax in this beautiful, big , comfy room after a long day in busy Bangkok.
->Really loved the breakfast and the bool area.
->Rooms were tidy and equipped with all necessary appliances.
->Reception staff was friendly.
->Location really good. Little bit further away from busy street, but in the same time quite near to metro station, supermarket and city center (MBK).
Overall - I would recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nondanig, Front Office Manager at Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear jazzband88

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a positive review regarding your recent stay at the Legacy Suites Bangkok.

I am pleased to see that you were relaxed when staying with us, and am even more delighted to hear that our room, pool, breakfast and location you referred to has made you enjoyed your time at our hotel. For sure I will convey you compliment to our team and to the receptionists in particular, as a reward to their effort in delivering memorable service to our valued guests.

I am extremely thankful that you would recommend us to others in Trip Advisor community. If I could be of assistance for your next visit to Bangkok, please feel free let me know.

Thank you once again for ranking us with 5-star rating and I am looking forward to welcoming you to the Legacy Suites again in the not too distant future.

Nondanig Norasedhsiri,
Assistant Front Office Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

You know what? It had been a two and a half year break in between my stays at Legacy Suites and nothing's changed too much...
The staff are still pretty good, the value's still pretty amazing, the rooms are cavernous and well-appointed and the location isn't too bad either.
It's just a short two minute stroll down to Sukhumvit, a ten minute walk to either Phrom Phong or Asok Skytrain stations and there's a myriad dining, shopping, bar and massage options nearby.
Probably not quite as memorable as my last stay, but still incredibly comfortable and amazing value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank DMelb
Nondanig, Front Office Manager at Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear DMelb

Many thanks for your review following your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback of your experience and are overwhelmed to here that you find our property is still amazing overall.

Here at the Legacy Suites, we are very proud of the number of positive contributions that the Trip Advisor community has left for us over the years, and it is a joy to add yours to this growing number. I have shared your comments with the team and we are all very encouraged.

Thank you once again for taking time to write great feedback and if I could be of assistance for your next visit, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I recently stayed at Legacy Suites, Bangkok in late April 2014, and was quite pleasantly surprised.
As I didn't book this accommodation, I wasn't sure what to expect upon my arrival at this hotel.
It is located in a quiet street which is only a few minutes’ walk to the main road, where all the hustle and bustle is, so you avoid traffic and noise.
Location wise, this was perfect, as it was well within walking distance of Terminal 21 (shopping district and also a train station also located at Terminal 21). Attractions which we’re not within walking distance, was still very much in reach by taxi’s and other means of transport, only taking roughly 20minutes to for instance ‘The Grand Palace’ and ‘The Reclining Buddha’.
The staff were friendly and helpful especially in the dining area, as they were attentive to ensuring we had coffee and tea in the morning, without me ‘self-serving’ myself but rather approaching me instead.
The room was aesthetically pleasing to the eye, nothing majorly fancy however it was a standard of a 5 star hotel which I certainly did not expect, especially for the price I paid!
Besides, the room being aesthetically pleasing, it was comfy and equipped with everything you could need.
The bathroom and toilet was also up to standards (as I am very picky with bathrooms and toilets), and most of all, it was very clean (along with the room).
The only fault I can say with this place, is the food that the hotel provides, may need some improvement by having a little more variety.
My final verdict is, I would certainly stay here again and would recommend this place to my family and friends, especially at how reasonably priced this accommodation was.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank JovieW
Nondanig, ผู้จัดการ at Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear JovieW,

Thank you for your detailed & positive review of your stay at the Legacy Suites Bangkok. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Restaurant crews and House Keeping staffs in particular, who appear to have made a really great impression during your time at the hotel.

I have noted your comment on our food ( breakfast I presume ), your feedback is taken into consideration and we take this an opportunity to improve.

We appreciated your review and hope to welcome you to the Legacy Suites Bangkok in the not too distant future.

Nondanig Norasedhsiri
Assistant Front Office Manager.
Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Stayed here just for last night on my return from Phuket. it was just few hours so i decide to stay here. It was not expensive and very clean,comfortable and the service was excellent. Pool was amazing and the breakfast was really good. A lot of options available. Also it's location is close to the metro and transport easily available. Overall nothing disappointed and can recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank RohanMachhar
Nondanig, Front Office Manager at Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear RohanMachhar

Thank you for your review of our hotel with the TripAdvisor Community and for saying you were pleased with the hotel overall.

We're extremely grateful you recommend us to others and we hope to see you again very soon. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance for you next visit to Bangkok.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I just came back from Bangkok and i stayed at Legacy Hotel for couple of days. I love all the services they gave me. All the hotel staff were very polite, good and very helpful.

Thanks for the services !! Will come again :)

Room Tip: New building was excellent !!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Compass Hospitality

Dear Dewi S

Thank you very much you for taking the time to review online following your recent stay at The Legacy Suites Bangkok and rating your experience with 5 stars. Your experience is reflective of the high standard services we strive to deliver to our valued guest.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

We were staying in the hotel for 5 nights. all the hotel staff were very polite, good and co-operating. Especially the room service was excellent. clean and hygiene. the pool for both adults and for kids are really good. nice to stay with street shopping near by and metro station at walking distance.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jayaraaj V
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a very good stay in Legacy suites, I highly recommand this hotel!
The rooms are spacious and clean, the bed is very confortable, I slept like a baby!
The pool is large and clean, so good to refresh and relax.
Great location, it is only about 10mn walking distance from the BTS and MTR station so you can visit the city easily.
Also the hotel provides free WI-FI and it worked well for me.
The staff is really professional, friendly and lovely! Special thanks to Choke who was very helpful for my trip!
I will definitely come back to this hotel as it is an excellent value for money.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo