Adelphi Suites Bangkok
Miami Hotel(Bangkok)
Stable Lodge(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
1,700 results
All reviewsmonsoon restaurantnana btswashing machineone bedroom suitesmall kitchenettesukhumvit roadegg stationmassage shopsfloor to ceiling windowsbars and restaurantsstreet vendorsexcellent locationdvd playerrain showerflat screenrooftop poolthai food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed with my husband 16-19 oct 2013 the attraction close proximity to bts and washing machine. Room was quite adequate although a touch tired separate bedroom, bathroom had bath and shower all tiny but clean.
Front of house and door staff lovely. Swimming pool needed a good clean slippery and mould growing between tiles disappointing. Breakfast was a waste of money extremely limited and I found crawling insects in the bread used for toast. The bread was as stale as. Quite good shopping and bars and local restraint surrounding. Won't stay again rather stay somewhere a little nicer

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suzanne1207
Adelphisuites, Manager at Adelphi Suites Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear suzanne1207,

We really appreciate that you take the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. We are glad about the time, details and perspectives of our guests because it helps us identify areas of improvement and take good care of our guests.

We sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience you received during your stay. However, we appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into it and will passed your comment regarding breakfast to the restaurant.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Location fantastic, close to all the big shopping centers. The service was also fantastic, the staff were very helpful and had many suggestions on what to do, where to eat etc. Great clean place to stay. The room was large with kitchenette & living area separate from the bedroom. Breakfast was good & Monsoon restaurant was great. No complaints. Would recommend to stay here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear CRaeCRae,

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found our services to be helpful and useful. We appreciate all guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve.

We hope you would stay with us again when you come to Bangkok.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My last hotel review for our Thailand trip. I loved the location. Lots going on in the street, with massages handy (although the Lolitas around the corner from the 7-11 seemed a little, hmm, male friendly lol) lots of bars, restaurants, money exchangers, and of course as everyone has said, Nana Station is very near. Plus you can walk to Terminal 21, a good place to sticky-beak but a bit pricey to buy (upmarket). The room was not that big (not compared to Lebua) but was perfect really, had all we wanted and needed. I had e-mailed ahead and asked for a back room based on TA reviews that they were quieter. And yes thank you to other reviewers, it was great, we had a corner room so good views, spectacular light show at night. The Monsoon restaurant had massive servings, good service and great food. My OH has this thing about eating in A/C...must be the Canadian in him?? The service was always smiling, the guys more so than the girls funny enough. It was interesting to see the variety of people staying there, from the old guys with their young Thai ladies (hey who am I to judge) to young to older like us. The bed was comfy, the TV had variety, the bathroom good, it was all positive. Very clean and very comfortable. And I had no issues with the Wi-Fi at all. So all in all perfect for the two nights we spent here prior to heading back home (reluctantly).Breakfast was fine, we are now terribly spoilt and I just don't want to go to Aussie hotels now and pay Australian prices for far less value. Patiphat (I think that was his name) went over and above talking to me and being helpful. He loves the royal family so I thought of him when we shared our plane cabin with the Princess of Thailand on the first leg of our trip home. So yes I would recommend this hotel. It was good that it was not on Sukhumvit road with the traffic and noise, just tucked away from it far enough for peace and close enough to access it quick. MBK was easily got to as well via the station, straight to Silom then on the opposite platform was Grand Stadium where MBK is right THERE with signs to it, no guess work as to where that is and believe me, it is HUGE. It's all about location in Bangkok and this one is ideal.

Room Tip: Ask ahead via e mail for a back room!

Dear LCBJus,

We are pleased to hear your overall experience at our hotel was good. We did note your comments and would like to pass this information to our staffs.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed here number of times and it seems that the place and service is deteriorating. We primarily stay here for location. On our latest trip we had noticed that the bed sheets were not changed daily. It was on our 4th day that they finally changed the bed sheets. The hotel towels were also old looking and toiletries I think were much better before. The tissue that they put in the facial tissue box are actually cheap cut toilet papers. The hotel must be cutting down its expenses but I hope that they will also consider the comfort and convenience of every guest. Anyways, besides those observations everything else is okay. Room is good, bed comfortable, pool and gym is adequate. Daily breakfast at Monsoon comes with sufficient breakfast spread.

2  Thank Hanabanna23

Dear Hanabanna23,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on the TripAdvisor review. We are delighted to see that you had given us the opportunity to improve our service by given the comment on each points. As well as your kind words will be passed to our Housekeeping Department to keep up the standard.

Thank you again for your comments regarding your stay. It is because of guests like you that we can be the best hotel we can fix the things so they will be better next time. We hope if your travels bring you back to Bangkok to give us another chance to make it up to you.

Please accept again my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed.

We hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Adelphi Suites.

Kind regards,
Ms.Sabongkoch S. | Hotel Manager.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was either the 4th or 5th time we have stayed here. Again service wonderful, staff super helpful and rooms very clean, Monsoon pretty good as well. My only issue was a hard bed, I do not remember the beds being hard on any other visit and when I asked to change, the staff were so helpful, gave me another room to check the bed and it too was hard so stayed in the room we had while staff offered to put a doona on top of the mattress. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. I always feel super safe and content when staying here and it is such a great location. Great food avail in and around this hotel to suit nearly everyone.
I think it is time the beds were replaced or at least a proper pillow top kept available for those of us who cannot tolerate sleeping on rock hard beds.
I also booked this hotel for my daughters honeymoon gift and the staff did a romantic room for them. This was very much appreciated. Thank you, you made their first stay in Bangkok one to remember always.
I heartily recommend this hotel and more importantly, all the staff who make this place what it is. Well done all. We will be back.

Dear ShaneAnnW,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and vital feedback. This will help us plan better in the future. We are always motivated to do our best for our guests and your experience will ensure we do just that.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel uncomfortable with our bed during your stayed. However, we appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into it. We hope to be able to welcome you again and have another opportunity to serve you better.

Kind regards,
Ms.Sabongkoch S. | Hotel Manager.