The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality
$200
$203
$156
Travelocity
All reviewsfamily martterminal shopping mallmini kitchenrobinsons department storeasok btsmicrowave ovenregular hoteldining tableboutique hotelexcellent locationmassage placeshandy locationfood stallssmall hotelconvenient storebooked this hoteldecent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2013

It is a nice place. It really looks like they try to maintain it nice and neat, so I really like to give a good feedback.... but not everything is perfect ! The bathroom is full of mold, although they try to hide it with this white thing... They really should hire a professional, to do this job, otherwise it never comes out right !! Apart of that, rooms are very nice. The ONLY view you will get from this place is the next door building, so if you do not mind that... Public areas are very clean. Absolutely nothing to look for in the breakfast !!! Need a HUGE improvement !!! Internet is a disaster !!! Do not count on it at all !!! Probably it will NOT work from your room ! But they have a computer in the lobby, this one will work !!! Overall, would give it a 7.9 out of 10

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Sirima T, Manager at The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Shlomi T.
Nagano Japan,

Greetings from The Key Bangkok Hotel !

At the very outset, I would like to offer my sincere appreciation and gratitude for your support in making us your preferred choice in Bangkok.

May I take this opportunity to reassure you that The Key Bangkok Hotel team will continue to not just provide the highest standards of service and comfort you have been so accustomed to, bur exceeding your expectations will be our constant mission.

The Key Bangkok Hotel Team are always happy to hear from guest about their stay with us; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and your comments about our hotel services, location and feedback will serve as an added inspiration to our team and our future guest coming to Bangkok.

On your next visit with us please let me know if there is anything else we can do, please feel free to reach us at manager@thekeybangkok.com.

Ms.Sirima T.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

the hotel overall is good but remember to book the actual amount of people. this hotel is near terminal 21, Asoke MRT and is very convenient. hotel staff can help to book taxi if needed and do not charge for any additional charges and they help if customer have any difficulty. the room is good where they have bath tube and also mini kitchen in the room (not sure if every room have a not).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Sirima T, Manager at The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Hoon08

“Good hotel location”

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Key, Bangkok. We also thank you for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to our team. We have noted your observations and recommendations for The Key and the staffs
On your next visit, please let me know if there is anything we can do, please feel free to contact us at manager@thekeybangkok.com

Ms.Sirima T.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

LOVE the location! It's really less than 5 minutes walk to BTS Asok / MRT Sukhumvit / Terminal 21!

Only suitable for short stay - the bed is too hard, and wifi is only good for surfing.

The main street the hotel is on have many food stalls, easy to settle meals. If you prefer a cleaner environment, Terminal 21 have a food court and plenty of restaurants too!

Must go Urban Retreat Spa, close to MRT Sukhumvit station!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sirima T, Manager at The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear iZUh5,
Singapore,Singapore.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Based on Tripadvisor reviews, I had been in contact with the hotel and its named in-house agent since late-June early July. Just days before my November arrival, a BKK travel agent friend had even been assured by phone that my reservation was set. When I arrived at the hotel, there was
no record of my reservation, no apology nor acknowledgment of the e-mail hard copies of my communications with the hotel and its representative, nor any effort to find me an appropriate lodging. My Thai host did, and I found that hotel excellent in all the ways that The Key Bangkok failed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Gori Maya,
Vermont
Warm greeting from The Key Bangkok Hotel,
We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.

At The Key,Bangkok we do try to strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We so sorry for our staff mistake on your booking upon arrival date.Your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to our team.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel is very well positioned with Robertson Dept store & Terminal 21 a few steps away as is Asok Rail station.

The hotel is only small with about 42 suites. My suite was very clean, great shower, comfortable
bed & pillow & plenty of toiletries were supplied. Kitchen sink, Microwave & large fridge also in room. Breakfast did not have a great variety but was ok.
I would stay here again if I came to Bangkok

Room Tip: Get a Platinum Deluxe room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Harley011.
Sydney Australia.
“Position”
Warm greeting from The Key Bangkok Hotel,

On your next visit, please let me know if there is anything we can do, please feel free to reach us at manager@thekeybangkok.com.