“Immaculate and Superb Service”

Pullman Bangkok King Power
Ranked #69 of 895 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Time and again, it never disappoint. The service is consistently great! N the staffs made it an effort to remember my name when i checked in for e 3rd time. Wide spread of food @ e buffet, and also the thai restaurant, both r delicious.
Overall, the hotel's interior spaciousness and service is what sets it apart fr e rest!
Downside is the location.
Will definitely return again (:

• Stayed: April 2014
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear JervoisEstelle

Many thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us at Pullman Bangkok King Power. It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had pleasant stay. It was our greatest pleasure to have been able to serve you here and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,266)

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

It was the first time we stayed here due to a recommendation made by my family who had stayed their last year.

I think this has to be one of the best hotels in BKK. The service was impeccable, the ambiance was exquisite and the people were extremely friendly. This is the most ideally located hotel, just a couple of stations away from Siam, MBK (National Stadium), Central Word, etc. The free tuk tuk service is an amazing facility for the guests and we never had to wait dor more than 3 minutes for it to come.

Though we were in just a standard room, we were treated with the same importance as guests on other floors, which isn't the usual case in other hotels that we've stayed.

I would have given it 10/10 but there were jist a couple of things that bothered me and I thought I should mention so that the hotel.moght improve on that. 1) The A/C on the 8th floor corridor was either not working or was on a extremely high temperature as in a matter of seconds while waiting for our elevator to arrive we'd be aweating which caused discomfort. Moreover, in the lobby area there was a similar problem. Now this could have been caused by the glaring sun through the sky light but the problem presisted. Something they should look into.

2) As we are Muslims, food was a problem. Though the breakfast was luxurious, but we could not have eggs as the bacon was being fried in the same pans/oils. I would suggest if you could please use seperate pans? This would help people from our religon enjoy your beautiful breakfast. Moreover, we were told the chicken and beef were not halal. I would request you to adopt halal meet as it would enable the muslim community to enjoy your menu as well along with everyone else.

apart from the above to room for improvements, I think we had an excellent stay. We thank each and every membee of your staff for making our stay memorable.

Kind Regards,

Mr & Mrs Nizam

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear sammomo

Thank you so much for your very detailed review. We am so glad that you picked up on the tiny details that make our Pullman Bangkok King Power so wonderful. We also appreciate your warmest recommendation regarding food for our Muslim guests and will look into this to enhance our guest experience.

I must say that we are very proud of the entire team. We greatly appreciate your fantastic review on Tripadvisor, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed at the Pullman again this year in the Exec Lounge and we felt in love AGAIN!

Its not just the facilities which are amazing, most importantly the staff working here make the most of our stays.

We are looking forward to staying there again in 2015!

See you soon, Sawadeekrap!

Room Tip: Get the upgrade to Exec Floor and feel like King & Queen!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crazymikemarch
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Sawadeekrap crazymikemarch

Thank you for sharing with us your time in giving us a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. There's nothing more valuable than guest feedback.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday and may I take the liberty of offering you an appreciation towards your complimentary comment.

We look forward to welcoming you and your partner to our hotel once again.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further assistance.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed in Pullman King Power twice, 1st in Oct 2012, 2nd in Oct 2013. It's a wonderful hotel in BKK, big hotel with large swimming pool, taste good of the international breakfast buffet, excellent service of all concierge staff. Deluxe Room is big but Standard Room is so so. Facilities are good in room.

Hotel provide free shuttle tuk tuk to BTS station, if u cannot catch the tuk tuk, walking distance within 10 mins.

lot of local food around the hotel area, it's excellent to choose this hotel if you visit another place in thailand, for example, pattaya, koh samed, koh chang. There are mini van station to those location, no need to take bts or taxi to bus station. also, it's near Victory Monument.

Room Tip: Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear dull d

Many thanks for your recent stay at the Pullman Bangkok King Power and for your wonderful feedback.

I am happy to read that you had a great time with us and will forward your compliments to the entire team. Furthermore, I appreciate your comment about our swimming pool, breakfast and services presented by our staff especially our concierge team. It is a joy to learn that you enjoyed our shuttle tuk-tuk facility and our easy access to Bangkok's attractions.

It would be our pleasure of welcoming you back to the Pullman Bangkok King Power on a future occasion.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at one of the executive suite with my daughter and granddaughter for 6 nights at the Pullman King Power Bangkok Hotel. The hotel is amazing, very convenient location, just few minutes’ walk to BTS Station (Victory Monument) but complimentary tuk tuk service is also available. All the staffs are so professional, polite, super kind and extremely helpful, from the moment we arrived until the second we left the hotel. Every staff made us feel warm with the cheerful face. As it was a celebration trip of my daughter’s birthday, the hotel is so thoughtful and offered a very nice birthday cake with nice flowers to decorate the room. The outdoor swimming pool is excellent; my granddaughter went there every morning and spent a couple of hours there. The room is so clean and quiet with perfect bedding. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Bangkok. Special thanks to Ms BEE, she’s more like a good friend to us than a hotel staff. This is the best hotel I ever stayed in Bangkok. I love it, I love all the staff and I will definitely go back for holiday.

Dear Ireen S

I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience and even more so to hear about the outstanding service you received from Bee and her team. Nothing makes me prouder than receiving such comments about our colleagues. I will be sure to recognise them for their fantastic efforts. Pullman Bangkok King Power is privileged to have such great colleagues.

I have already shared your review with the team overall, and it ensured many smiles around the hotel, so once again, thank you for your feedback and it is greatly appreciated.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Bangkok King Power soon.

with kind regards

Reviewed April 27, 2014

we just stayed some days at the Pullman King Power Bangkok Hotel at the executive floor.
Yes, what a great choice!
The hotel staff is superbly attentive, with great style and just so nice. And so is the Hotel.
Very convenient location, so that all sights and attractions are within short reach. Take the Skytrain if you want ot escape the traffic jams in Bangkok, the station is just around the corner.

What I like best, it is a Hotel for every need. I come very often as Business traveller, but I also feel comfortable with the Family, because the Pool and leasure facilities are truely great.

A modern, nice style Hotel with good design and lovable staff. Big Smile!

Room Tip: Pool-View rooms and the sun will nicely wake you up in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear MPrinsen

It was an honour to have been able to meet you at the Executive Lounge. Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty towards Pullman Bangkok King Power and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you like the ambiance of our hotel as well as its accessibility to tourist areas. We are also overwhelmed by the way you appreciate our staff attitude, especially the Executive Lounge team. Your feedback had been shared with the team and they were delighted to know that they had been able to play a part in making your stay more memorable.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed at one of the rooms on the executive level. Service there was impeccable yet also very personal. One of the staff members even remembered our last visit, one year ago. We loved the complementary food and drinks during happy hour. Friendliness of the staff was not limited to the exec floor. Everybody made us feel at home, away from home; staff at the entrance, staff during breakfast hours, cleaners, etc. The quality of the rooms is great; perfect bedding, clean and spacious, silent A/C. The quality of the food is great, all fresh produce.
Using the exec package also gives you opportunity to use the VIP room at the airport. There you can take a shower if you have a late flight.

Room Tip: Room 1840 was the exec suite. It is a bad choice as it was difficult to leave the room with all its...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cuBarney

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our Pullman Bangkok King Power and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and appreciated the level of customer service provided by our team of our Executive Lounge. Your feedback had been shared with the team and they were delighted to know that they had been able to play a part in making your stay more memorable. We are very proud to be working with such a passionate team that made you feel like home away from home.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.