“Excellent Hotel”

Pullman Bangkok King Power
Ranked #65 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels in Bangkok and really loved my stay at the Pullman King Power. We arrived very early for our check in but the staff did get us into our room as soon as they could. It is a lovely hotel, once you get away from all the tourist buses going to the duty free complex next door. The staff is very efficient, breakfast is good and the tuk tuk service to the Skytrain is fantastic - especially after a hard day's shopping!! If you are looking for a small local restaurant to eat at close by, the B Restaurant, about 3 minutes' walk is great - very good food, friendly service and good prices. We will return when next in Bangkok, for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ilab

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, my family returned to my home without any problems.
Your rounge ticket at the airport was very useful for me.
I really appreciate your consideration and kindness showed to me.

I already posted my review about your executive rounge and room on the website where you wrote in your e-mail.

I would like to praise your kind attitude more detailed. Also, I think that your boss or CEO should know your kindness and excellent jobs to all customers including me.

Please let me know where I am able to express my appreciation to you.

The photos attached to your email are very good, and I already saved them on my phone. I want to post my great experience with you and the photos on somewhere because you are deserved.

I am looking forward to seeing you and staying the executive room&rounge once again soon.

Yours truly,

Sent from my iPhone
G>

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank jjk4769
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear 'jjk4769'
Sawasdee ka.
Thank you for taking the time to share such fantastic experience with us following your recent stay at Pullman Bangkok King Power. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed spending your time at our Executive room with the excellent service at Executive Lounge. Our Executive lounge team will be very happy to know that their services and attention to details, exceeded your expectations and made your stay special. The picture we have taken with you also reminded us how we were enjoyed looking after you and you are being missed by Pullman King Power team.
We would be most delighted to welcome you back home on your next visit to Bangkok. Please feel free to contact me directly to arrange your room reservation. Hope it will not be to long.
Angie
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank astro3338
pullmanbangkok, Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great Hotel for both business/leisure. Fantastic pool which is a welcomed oasis in hustling and bustling Bangkok. BTS service with hotel Tuk-Tuk = good; but it would be nice if it goes to Phaya Thai rather than Victory Monument BTS station which is a bit random as it is a station further away from the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Your hotel and members were exellent for me and my family.
I am praising your great attitude of the executive crews whenever I am meeting my friends.
Please upgrade my status in my Accor card.
Thank you all of your members. I really appreciate your kindness.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I believe the hotel had a bad day, from getting a smoking room, safe box not working, insufficient pressure in the shower. On a positive note, the management re-contacted me, addressed the issues properly and promised to pamper me next time. In fact this is a great property in a green oasis, away from all the noise but very close to the end station of the airport express. Rooms and suites are very nice. Some areas in the hotel seem to suffer from insufficient cooling, rooms however seem not being affected. All by all worth a try. I will be back next time to experience the promised improvements.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rybremnazoe,

Thanks for your feedback.

As discussed with you by e mail, all your comment has been taken care of.

We look forward to welcoming you soon so you can witness the improvement made,

Very best regards