Pullman Bangkok King Power
$249
$459
Mandarin Oriental
3,298 results
All reviewsvictory monumentthe executive loungeduty free shoppingtuk tukbts stationpillow menumain restaurantwelcome drinkswimming poolfree shuttledeluxe roombreakfast buffetgreat poolsuvarnabhumi airportshopping mallsiam paragonlate check
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Your hotel and members were exellent for me and my family.
I am praising your great attitude of the executive crews whenever I am meeting my friends.
Please upgrade my status in my Accor card.
Thank you all of your members. I really appreciate your kindness.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I believe the hotel had a bad day, from getting a smoking room, safe box not working, insufficient pressure in the shower. On a positive note, the management re-contacted me, addressed the issues properly and promised to pamper me next time. In fact this is a great property in a green oasis, away from all the noise but very close to the end station of the airport express. Rooms and suites are very nice. Some areas in the hotel seem to suffer from insufficient cooling, rooms however seem not being affected. All by all worth a try. I will be back next time to experience the promised improvements.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
pullmanbangkok, Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Rybremnazoe,

Thanks for your feedback.

As discussed with you by e mail, all your comment has been taken care of.

We look forward to welcoming you soon so you can witness the improvement made,

Very best regards

Bertrand Dugast
Operations Director

Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have stayed at the Pullman King Power four times, each time on the Executive Floor. Each time we have been thoroughly impressed by the quality of service, cleanliness and attention. The executive staff even surprised me with a delicious birthday cake!
The location is great because it is a short walk to the Pratunam market (if u know where u r going), 5 minute walk to the metro and small mall or Victory Monument and close enough to everything if u NEED to take a taxi. Our room was always spotless; the happy hour drinks are top-shelf and the beds/pillows are truly sensational. We have stayed at many hotels over the last 10 years and surely this is one of the very best.
Pool is nice and big with good lounge chairs and towels, but can get busy if kids are on holidays.
Tip: It is better to get a taxi on the road because all taxis that come to the hotel will ask for a set price, well above the meter-price, so u may wait a long time until u get one that will take u for a reasonable fare.

Room Tip: We stayed in two rooms, one regular Executive and one was a suite. Both were great ... of course, the suite was bigger and more luxurious. I like the pool-side view so I can see how many people are at the pool before I decide to go down.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

i really enjoyed my 4d3n stay. they have very nice welcome drinks. my room is clean and chic and has a gorgeous city view. the pool is on the 7th floor mayb i cannot rememer clearly but its very lovely. this hotel is well designed and stylish u can find interesting sculptures and some other comtemporary artworks in this hotel. had a lot choice for breakfast. also the king power duty free shop is just next door. u can get discount coupon at the reception. as the location, i walked about 10 mins from Phaya Thai station, the terminal of airport link. thats acceptable for me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
pullmanbangkok, Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Dafei Y,

A big thank for your contribution.
I am very happy to see that you had such an enjoyable stay in our hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you soon, should you want to go straight to our pool for your next stay it is on the 4th floor!

Very best regards