Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$17
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
$33
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$12
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
eDreams$33
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I stayed for 4 nights at Good Day and it was an awesome experience. The bathroom, room, and common areas were all very clean and the staff was amazing. I was in the 6 person mixed dorm and even had one night with the room to myself! The beds were great, they felt like a little cubby and had a light and electric socket. The wifi was lightening fast and the A/C was amazing. The lockers were huge and there was plenty of space on the counter for things as well. I only had a waffle and a quesadilla at the cafe but both were amazing. There are a ton of massage places on the street, the one immediately next door gave a killer hour long foot massage for 200 baht. I loved my stay here and should I be back in Bangkok, I'll be coming back :)

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 359alannab
gooddayhostel, Manager at Good Day Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Hi Alanna!! Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a lovely review!! We forever appreciated it! Also thank you so much for a glossy 'I'm crushing on the whole world" notebook you gave to May aka Patra :D It's super cute!!!! Hope to see you again Alanna. Please let us know if you ever come back to Bangkok :D Have a Good Day!! xx

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I want to say Thank you at Good day Hostel. After 3 difficult day, we have found Good day Hostel without booking. The receptionist was really nice and friendly. The room are really nice and confortable! Thank you a lot

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gooddayhostel, Manager at Good Day Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us!!! It was such a pleasure :D Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2018

I like here so much with warm welcome from "Dear" she is so friendly. My latte is so great.Room is clean w comfort. Near the shopping area Pratunam & Platinum by minutes walk. Will be back again for next visit BKK. Thanks (tontarn_novio)

Date of stay: December 2017

Hi Tontarn :) Thank you so much for writing us a beautiful review!! Hope to see you again soon :D

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Food was very good. Specifically, remember how good the breakfast was. I couldn't believe I was eating in a hostel. I also got a free upgrade to a private bedroom. The staff was super nice and spoke perfect English. Had some great recommendations for activities. The atmosphere was younger and very relaxed and cool. I'm not sure how great the location was because we only spent one night there. We were a 3-minute walk to the main street that was filled with a ton of shops and restaurants.

Room tip: top floor has its own patio and private everything
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

The staff are the highlight of this hostel. Even arriving late at night, they were so friendly and helpful. The beds are fine, bathrooms clean, and security felt good. No breakfast provided, no hot water in the shower at 8:30am, and no one at the front desk when I wanted to check out are the reasons for the loss of a star. Nonetheless, we'll stay again - so it must be good!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mbuya
Kanyarat N, Owner at Good Day Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thank you for your kind support. I will re-check the hot water system. Your feedback is so valuable for our business.

Have a good day