Free Bangkok Walks by SiamRise Travel

from $41.46
from $32.90
from $28.95
More Info
All reviews walking tour free tour herbal drink meeting point starting point thai street food private tour chinatown foods tours intro company sights explanation donation paypal temple
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Burin and Paint took us around some of the lesser-known areas, buying food and teaching us about the history along the way. They also gave us some good advice on things to do and see in Bangkok.
I've already been recommending their tour to people I've met in Bangkok, would recommend!

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Paint and Bulian were our tour guides, who were very informative and accommodating. We used public transport to travel from the Chinese community to the Indian community in Bangkok. We then stopped at a shopping mall to try some Thai street food. This was followed by a museum visit where it was explained what it means to be Thai. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend it

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Knowledgeable guides, good pace, kept group together, interesting things to see. There was a lot on the role of Buddhism in Chinese culture but it is a major aspect. I would have liked some more explanation of the foods we were seeing in the raw food market. It was a general tour so everyone's particular interests can't be included. Free tour though be nice and give the guides a good tip! Was about 2 hours long. Guides very helpful advising how to get back to my hotel from Chinatown.

1  Thank Gen B
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

I’ve done two tours with SiamRise and I absolutly loved it!
Paint and Buri are very helpefull, concerned and easy to talk to. They make us feel as friends.
They were as well very well prepared for both tours, sharing details in each stop and answering easly to every question that was made.
Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We took the essential (free!) tour to chinatown bangkok and it was great. The guide was great and very informative. Thank you! We had a great time!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Having been to a few city walking tours in other countries, I suggest the guides invest in some kind of simple motorised microphone system so the crowd can hear better.
This tour serves my function of learning how to get to That Rachawong by bus.
And the general layout of Chinatown.
Will try their other paid tours in future.

Date of experience: June 2018