Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic!

Great experience! Highly recommend this place - spacious onsen and multiple pools, incredible... read more

Reviewed yesterday
evamtchiu
Hong Kong, China
Top tier Onsen in Bangkok

Elegant, spacious and great atmosphere! The staff are very friendly and also was well versed in the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
loyloylo
Bangkok, Thailand

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $132.60
More Info
from $66.30
More Info
All reviews body scrub gaysorn plaza spa room massage oil excellent spa massage bed private onsen warm bed high end spa welcome drink spa products hour package high quality products massage experience couple room hour massage thai massage
Reviewed February 15, 2018

The moment you walk in, the staff warmly welcomes you. We were asked to remove our shoes and they handed us slippers to use. I wish they had smaller slippers for my tiny feet, but they served their purpose. We were taken to a separate area - away from walk in guests (though both areas were quite cozy). We were immediately served energy boosting drinks and cold towels to refresh with. Afterwards, they brought in 4 little bottles filled with different relaxing scents. We chose lemongrass. They then respectfully asked us to fill out a form. This form asked about what we are expecting to gain from the massage - relaxation, stress relief or energy boost. I chose all. =). It also asked about what we want the massage to focus on and have them avoid touching - head, shoulders, upper back, lower back, stomach, knees, feet. I again chose all. I allowed them to touch all.
After that, we were asked if we wanted to take a shower prior to the treatment. My husband and I both said yes.
The private double room that was reserved for our use is the epitome of what all spa rooms must be. Everything and every detail was perfect. The moment we stepped in, the lemongrass scent that we chose filled the air. The bathroom also had the same variant as shampoo, conditioner, and bath gel. We were given robes and disposable underwear to use after our bath.
Our feet and lower leg were then scrubbed to ease away the tiredness from all the waling we did.
After the leg and foot massage, we were directed to the massage beds - they were very comfortable.
Our masseuse' hands felt like they were floating on our bodies yet the right amount of pressure was also felt. I've had massages before but nothing compared to the lost for words kind of massage from our Panpuri masseuse. My husband and I felt asleep and if we were only allowed, would've probably stayed and slept there. =)
Our bodies felt relexed and energized at the same time.
If only for Panpuri, I would again visit Bangkok soon. If you are considering a massage from Panpuri, GO, your body will thank you.

2  Thank MoninaRamos
Brand Comm P, Manager at Panpuri Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear MoninaRamos,

Thank you so much for visiting our spa. We are really glad to hear that you are happy with our service. We highly appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at PAÑPURI Organic Spa Bangkok. We always hope that are guest leave impressed and relaxed. Next time you are in Bangkok we hope you stop by.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Welcome organic juice with finger root had a taste something I have never experienced and so good. This was my second visit but the first visit to the new facility. I had 90 minutes massage that made me relaxed with good treatment. I highly recommend Panpuri if you seek something different. After treatment, I purchased shampoo, conditioner and I enjoy good scent at home.

Dear whitney517,

Thank you very much for the recommendation. We are really happy you enjoyed your time at the PAÑPURI ORGANIC SPA and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Excellent massage technique and service!, location convenient beside BTS station and Big C supermarket. high floor and nice view

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brand Comm P, Manager at Panpuri Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear Wing Sze N,

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad that you had a wonderful time. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

My first visit to Panpuri and it’s such a great experience that this spa will be in my list of must-do whenever I’m in Bangkok. Tranquil and calming, such a haven in a city that’s flashing busy all the time. Modern decor with luxurious amenities... skillful Therapists that ease the knots away without you prompting... doze off in bliss!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brand Comm P, Manager at Panpuri Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Dear Diana K ,

Thank you for your wonderful words, we always hope that are guest leave impressed and relaxed. We are really happy you enjoyed your time at the PAÑPURI ORGANIC SPA and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Pawittra Kitsamret
Senior Customer Relationship Management Manager .

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This was the best massage experience I have had so far. Having said that I also think that it is quite expensive, especially for Thailand! I paid 3103 THB for 90mins. This included welcome drink, shower, massage, and leaving drink.

Brand Comm P, Manager at Panpuri Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Andrew J,

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are really happy you enjoyed your time at the PAÑPURI Organic spa and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Pawittra Kitsamret
Senior Customer Relationship Management Manager .