“Heaven on earth”

Panpuri Wellness
Ranked #10 of 600 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Offering wellness programs that encompass spa treatments, organic cuisine and wellness activities that address the 21st century issues that people face, PANPURI WELLNESS provides a holistic and preventive approach to wellness that balances the mind, body and spirit for optimum health and vibrant living. With 12 treatment rooms that offer blissful indulgence, PANPURI WELLNESS features excellent facilities including five onsen pools, Akasuri scrub room, steam bath room and Himalayan salt sauna, wellness bar, wellness studio, and relaxation room which are ideal for health, fitness and relaxation. Designed for prevention and long-lasting vitality, the entire PANPURI WELLNESS programs employ only organic products and advanced innovation to help restore a sense of wholeness and achieve total well-being.
Reviewed September 3, 2017

My partner and I booked spa treatments 90 mins massage on my birthday. It was the best decision ever and the best gift for myself. First impression on arrival, we were greeted and welcomed with lovely welcome drink, rose tea and fresh cool towel. After that, the therapists came and introduced us the massage oil and confirmed the treatment. Personally, we both love the jasmine one. The fragrance is divine. Then, we were escorted to a treatment room which we booked for a couple. I strongly recommend for a couple because I love it. The treatment session, it was wonderful. The therapist is very professional and every touch was like a heaven. I felt very relax like sleeping on a cloud especially after a long flight from Australia. Finally, after the treatment ended, we were invited to wait at reception area for our refreshment. From the beginning till the end, OMG!!! We love it so much. Unfortunately, we have to head off to Chiang Mai. Otherwise, I would make another booking for the next day. Thank you very much for an excellent service.

1  Thank Weena C
Brand Comm P, Manager at Panpuri Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Weena C,

Thank you again for the wonderful review. We extremely pleased to read how much you enjoyed your experience at the PAÑPURI ORGANIC SPA. It means so much to me and all the staff down here at the SPA. The warm beds, a unique feature of the spa, and calming music help to create a tranquil environment of total relaxation for you to enjoy.We hope to welcome you back soon.

All reviews
"hour massage"
"thai massage"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Panpuri provides very professional and good service. My husband and I booked a 60 mins body message through email. Their reply was very prompt. Near the day of massage, we also received a reminder, which was very kind of them.

After a day of shopping, we decided to change it to a 90 mins body massage. We arrived early hoping they would accommodate our request for the additional 30 mins massage. They gladly accede to our request. They gave us a couple room, which was very clean. The service was very professional and the massage was excellent. The massage ended slightly beyond their operation hours, but they did not rush us. They still offer us tea at the end of the session. Keep it up. I will come back to Panpuri during my next visit to Bangkok!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brand Comm P, Manager at Panpuri Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear irisnyp,

Thank you for your wonderful words, we always hope that are guest leave impressed and relaxed. we are truly humbled. We aim to provide the best spa experience and our massage oils are uniquely organic. In fact, our motto is everything that touches your skin is organic from the linens, to the organic fresh fruit served to the products on your skin. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at the spa and appreciate the warm words.We hope to welcome you back again soon and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed yourself at our spa.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

A 100% natural and organic wellness lifestyle brand , PAÑPURI is a professional organic spa that i have been.. i went to Panpuri at Gaysorn. It was my frist time there. I do love the product & service there. I feel impresss & had a good memory about massage there(All the process from start to the end) I promiss that i will become a returning guess when i gonna travelling back to Thailand next year and also will recommened to my friends and family as well..

After i went to the shop first time then i went back there again because i must buy more product there as a suviour to my family in Norway ;-) I love the product because it is 100% natural and organic and smell very very natural nice (i ❤️ jassmine a lots)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear joojee2017,

Thank you for your wonderful words, we always hope that are guest leave impressed and relaxed. we are truly humbled. We hope to welcome you back again soon and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed yourself at our spa.

Thank you again for supporting our service and product.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

After traveling from the States, 22 hours of sitting in the airport or in coach on a plane, this spa experience was much needed.

- I opted for the 90 min Soontharee Absolute Well-Being package. It ended up being around $94 if I recall, which is incredibly inexpensive compared to what we would pay in the US.

- The spa is on the bottom floor of a very high end mall, it looks fairly plain from the outside but the spa suites themselves are done very well.

- The process when registering is easy, you fill out trouble areas and the type of pressure you prefer. They also review the types of oils available and explain their benefits. I opted for a lemongrass oil, it wasn't overwhelming but had a nice aroma.

- Once entering the suite, you have the option of showering, and you're provided all of the usual spa apparel.

- The therapist was professional and did a stellar job. She was sure to confirm that the pressure was good, asking a few times if it was too much, too little...I felt relieved once the session was over - it met expectations for sure.

- I subtracted a circle for one reason. The HVAC system was loud, distracting even. There was a rattling from a fan / vent or something that persisted through the session. I can't say all the suites have this issue but for me it wasn't ideal. Otherwise, full ratings for this place. I'd go back for sure.

1  Thank Mike C

Dear Mike C,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy we were able to turn you day into a wonderful one! I extremely pleased to read how much you enjoyed your experience at the PANPURI Organic Spa. I am apology for HVAC system was loud, I have already inform the maintenance team to take care this case.

We hope to welcome you back soon.