1,256 results
All reviewsprivacy curtainsmeet other travellersbig lockersfree breakfastbts stationcommon areascommon roomtea and coffeegreat place to stayair conairport linkwould definitely stay here againclean roomskhao san roadhome away from homeenjoyed my staystreet food
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Love everything about my stay at Bed Station! The bed was really comfortable and sturdy. Love the simple breakfast provided every morning. Overall it's very clean for a hostel standard. Would definitely stay here again next time.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank vonchui
jarupa s, Owner at Bed Station Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

Dear Vonchui,

Thank you so much for writing your review after your stay with us at BED STATION Hostel. It is super nice to hear from you and we really appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes – BED STATION Team

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Great place to stay in Bangkok. It had a great environment. If you travel solo this is an excellent place for that. Great atmosphere and environment. Also very very clean place and the beds were nice and private with your curtain pulled.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends

Dear c0mplicatedlady,

It is lovely to hear from you!

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We are thrilled that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We would love to see you and be your home again next time you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Just beside Ratchathewi BTS and walking distance from Payathai BTS ( from where the airport express starts). Beautifully done up hostel with very clean interiors be it common area or toilets or dorms. The bunk bed and its fittings are very thoughtfully done. Staff is helpful and friendly and the free breakfast and free eatables available 24 by 7 is added bonus.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo

Dear Vibhujindal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after your recent stay with us.

We are happy that you enjoyed our central location and also, our facilities and staffs.

Hopefully we can see you back again for some more fun in our BED STATION soon!

Phen

Reviewed May 9, 2016

You have the most kind staff and the cleanest place I ever stayed in. Everything there is well planned!
You will never get a bad surprise.

I went to the Bed Station Hostel for my first and last days on two travels. In the beginning I was happy with the place, but during my travels I found out that I will not find a place nice like this again until I am back.
Thank you for that. And also for your selfless favors! I will never forget how much everyone of you did for me.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo

Dear lukaswenzel203,

We are so happy we could be a part of your Bangkok holiday!

It is great that you had a comfortable time staying with us and also, it is a testament to our team to receive such kind comments and these will be shared with our BED team.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Loved staying here. No faults. Better than the rest of the hostels I stayed in Thailand. Would deffo come back again. Decor and services was brilliant and the beds really comfy. Everyone who stayed loved it! Thoroughly recommend!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends

Hello Shariar V,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback after your stay with us at BED STATION.

It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts - thank you so much!

LOVE<

We hope to see you again here at BED STATION soon.

Best Wishes,