Review Highlights
Great massage in Bangkok!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

from $131.00
More Info
from $65.50
More Info
All reviews royal package body scrub great spa aroma massage free promotion hour package massage room foot massage relaxing massage thai massage two hours therapist spas voyage herbal 4hr receptionist
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I really like this spa it’s look nice and very good service, Also the staff did good massage and professional, Would come back again? Absolutely yes!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

The location is far from BTS. When we arrive, we need to wait at the reception almost 30 mins to wait for our massage. We chose a 3 hours package, including foot, scrub and aroma body massage. I chose the rose oil but I cannot smell any rose favour from the beginning til to the end of the massage. The scrub is horrible too, cannot feel any scrub and it's so cold inside the room. We asked the therapist to turn off the air-condition but they said cannot. I was naked, cold without any towel covering my body. The most horrible thing is they put a silky feeling clothes on top of my wet body, it makes me freezing. Massage technique is bad too, I hurt my right point. Don't GO!!

1  Thank WantanTsa
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I have tried massages in BKK, this is the best place I ever been... the environment is nice and peaceful.. the masseuse very skillful, going after pressure points which help to relieve body stress... will come back and recommend friends to this place...

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I visited this establishment as it seemed to have strong reviews. Opted for the one-for-one 2 hour massage plus herbal compress. The massage parlour seems to be located in a residential home- which was fair given the price. However, the massage itself was one of the worst my partner and I experienced. The therapists were talking to each other in the middle of our massage, the massage table itself was uncomfortable and we felt like our jaws were aching because of it. The massage itself was bad- the therapist kept hitting my spine which is dangerous. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else to have a massage- it was one of the worst we experienced.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Booked online in advance for 3 hours package on foot and body massage. Location is about 10 mins walk from BTS station. Two persons sharing one massage room will be given this deal of buy one get one free. Bathroom is outside the massage room. Masseurs were good and we felt comfortable and relaxing.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We have had the siladon delight package (body scrub, aroma massage and herbal compress) with buy 1 get 1 free promotion. The price is relatively cheap when comparing to other massage and spa shops in Bangkok. However, I would rather choose to pay more for better quality. The therapists do not really use much strength in doing the massage. My mother’s therapist even keep coughing throughout the massage which makes the whole massage not relaxing at all. Many alternatives in Bangkok area and will choose to go to other massage centre next time.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

The location is within 15 minutes walk from the Sala Daeng BTS. Provides good spa and massage. The staffs were friendly and made sure we were well taken care of. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided for Siladon spa based on very good rating and comments here on TripAdvisor and we were extremely disappointed. The start was promising, they welcomed us very nice, offered us some water and if we wanted to we could take a shower (after massage shower is not possible anymore). From then on everything went down. I wanted a hard massage and it wasn't hard at all, the lady even scratched me couple of times with her nails but my girlfriend, she didn't get any massage at all because all the lady did was rub oil into her skin and that was literally it (and she chose medium not soft massage!!). So this was most disappointing but unfortunately not all. When we asked her to shut down a little the air condition, she rolled her eyes! The whole treatment (we've chosen indulgence spa) should be 3h long and it was only a bit over 2h. I don't know if we came at a bad time because given the comments everyone were having a nice time and for us, this was a complete waste of money (it is not cheap at all) and a waste of time. Would definitely NOT recommend it to anyone, think twice before you decide to come and maybe rather choose another one.

1  Thank Pixyakaice
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my wife where we took the couples package. I went for the aroma + herbal compress massage and it was so satisfying. The massage was good. Would recommend this to fellow traveller. The place was neat and tidy. We were served with mango sticky rice afterwards.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We had a harmony couple package for 2 hours. Truly satisfying and worth the price! Very warm hospitality from the receptionist to the messeuse. Highly recommended!

Thank PUTERI NUR SARA... S