Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Day trip from Laem Chabang Port to Pattaya (9.0 hours)

We were met at the port by driver Tiger. He was very helpful and pleasant and was enjoying... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
welshdevonian
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Excellent Service!!

I always arrange the airport transfer with the hotel however decided to book it separate during my... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Rau Y
Maldives

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $4.32
More Info
from $13.33
More Info
All reviews hua hin bangkok airport always on time return journey nice driver reliable service toyota camry drove safely comfortable car comfortable ride driver mr perfect service day trip these guys floating market cars company
Reviewed August 14, 2018

While searching for transportation options I happened to discover Thai Happy Taxi. We scheduled a private car for our departure and return to Bangkok. Being a first time user, I was a bit skeptical if the service could manage such an early morning schedule on a busy long weekend. However, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the vehicle and professionalism of the staff. The driver arrived 15 minutes early the day of our departure and 30 mins early on the day of our return. I called the day before to reschedule our time, the staff spoke excellent English and very courteously accommodated our request. Only a small deposit was required to reserve the car and schedule, and the staff promptly followed up three days before to confirm our itinerary. I would recommend the service for any visitor or expat looking for safe reliable transportation around Thailand.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I have been using Thai Happy Taxi for a few years now when I travel to Thailand. The drivers are always reliable, even when I have been delayed unavoidably. I always feel safe in the vehicle, as quite often I am travelling alone. Excellent drivers and clean reliable cars. I highly recommend Thai Happy Taxi.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Very reliable — driver most courteous, and the cars are good and clean. Reservation department easy to work with via email or phone. Will use again.

1  Thank Asiatraveler007
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The last year i visit thailand 5 times and allways use happy taxi to get from bangkok to pattaya and back.they arepleasant people to have contact with. Allways on time , good prices and friendly drivers.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 11, 2018

It was the second time we used Thai Happy Taxi to go to Pattaya from Bangkok.

Good price, nice driver, no problem at all.

What else could you ask for?