Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service

Being a single female travelling, I found this company from other reviews and I must say they were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kazzerstan43
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
via mobile
Trip to Ayutthaya

It was a safe and enjoyable trip. The driver came on time and everything went according to plan... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Explorer319963

All reviews hua hin bangkok airport reliable service toyota camry return journey always on time comfortable car comfortable ride other companies small deposit driver mr perfect service day trip floating market cars company luggage
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Very comfortable ride at affordable prices..was really useful to me on my trip to pattaya..keep it up...

Reviewed December 6, 2017

The driver waited us at the airport as our flight delayed. Luckily he found us at the information counter. He is so helpful and polite. Thank you so much.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Punctual & friendly. Car in good condition. Driver speak only a little bit of english but not a big problem if its just a 1 way transfer

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Very good drivers on both journey's .
Will be using you again on our return in March 18

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I've taken other trips where I've pre-booked all of my taxis, and it just makes everything so easy. I received a prompt response from Thai Happy Taxi with each booking along with e-mail reminders prior to each trip. Our drivers were punctual and safe and the cars were clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.