Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $130.80
More Info
from $65.40
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2018

This is my first time come here, the environment is good, and easy to find it.Body oil spa is very comfortable, it helped me to relax all myself.If I had chance, I would go to enjoy other tapes next time.What a wonderful experience!SO NICE!!!!

1  Thank July L
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

It was by far the best massage experience in BKK. But they don't speak good English and hence there was misunderstanding on which package we would like to engage. So do make sure you read the description clearly and check the bill when make payment.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for quality massage without the unnecessary "extras" I advise you to come to this place. Staff can speak sufficient English and the price isn't extortionate for the luxury.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

I went to Nara Spa with my boyfriend and we both had a traditional Thai massage (90 minutes). The therapists were very good, and strong but not too hard.
The front desk staff were very friendly and professional and we had a really good massage. I would go back again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Easy to find location, great customer service but too many choices of spa packages and wishing the staff could sell it more to me rather than me thinking what to choose.

The massage with coconut hot oil was fantastic, the strength of massage is very strong Thái style, make sure you ask them to soften otherwise you might get sore body the next day like me.

Overall a very relaxing experience, I haven’t been falling asleep during massage for a long time but this time I did because I was fully relaxed! Wish I bought a longer massage package.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Had a special promotion head, neck, shoulder massage for 1200 bath. I guess the back massage part was sort of thai massage but i felt the therapist was not professional. She kept using so much pressure on my lower back and at times on the spine that i had to ask her to stop. I asked her to move on to the upper back/shoulder area, what was what i came for. Again the pressure was hard, which is usually fine for me, but her tecnique felt wrong and i could not relax as i was worried she'd actually break something. The head massage was done with hot coconut oil, and i mean HOT. She asked me a couple of times if the oil was too hot, i said yes but she kept going, until i said no more oil please, as it was really burning hot. Not relaxing at all. After the massage my back felt worse than when going in.

For the positive comment, front desk lady spoke good english. Facilities were clean and nicely decorated.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

This spa is located very nearby the Asoke BTS station. The staff at the front desk speaks a really good English. The room was clean, but the facilities were not brand new. The service was good, but nothing outstanding, They do take American Express (not common for spas in Bangkok), but the prices are a bit too expensive.

1  Thank Andrea B
Naraspa, Manager at Spring Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

We all have to say thank you to you for visiting us also the comment. We hope you will come back again and we will give you special discount that we have put on our page.
Please follow or like our facebook page to update the promotion.
Nara Spa by Royalnara

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Could enjoy a very good Thai massage for an hour and would definitely come back. Got water at the beginning and a lemongrass tea to finish. Lovely people and very helpful. Both the receptionist and the therapist.

2  Thank summerska
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Went in for the swedish massage. Therapist was very professional and well trained. The massage technique was great. Very relaxed after the massage. Spa is conveniently located in Times Square building. Massage rooms are nice, clean and had great aroma.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Went to Nara Spa with on a whim, really should have done more planning. Had a reflexology/aromatherapy package at about 5000 tbh for two of us. The 45 minute reflexology was just a foot massage, definately not reflexology. The main massage was just ok, though if you do decide to go with a partner, go in a single room, as the girls chatted and sniggered the whole time, so there was no chance of relaxing.