“Small, cozy and good”

Ranked #1,112 of 12,424 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant in the Asok area. Family restaurant with a nice variety and tasty. For simple and Thai food this is a great choice.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

It’s fine, but wouldn’t go out of the way to eat here. Sort of the standard Thai food hole in the wall. If you’re in the neighborhood...

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I ate here 4 times during my visit, each time for lunch. I cannot compliment the standard of food enough. I’m no connoisseur, but I know what I like and you cannot complain about the standard of food here. Lunch for less than £5 - unless you want a beer or several. Very tasty Thai food, served promptly and with a smile. My only note of caution is, be careful how you answer how spicy you want it. It is Thailand after all!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant by chance. We were looking for an authentic small restaurant but were not brave enough to eat on the street.
Roy Thai did not disappoint. Service was quick and attentive and the food was delicious and extremely good value. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Been there for a late dinner... food was very good and service attentive. Restaurant itself is small and the toilet was clean!