1) Location is just next to Big C mall for grocery shopping convenience.
2) Quite near to On Nut BTS through a shortcut behind the car park of Big C, approx 10 mins walk. (See my photo of the shortcut signage) Important: Don't go one big round in front of Big C or it will take you another extra 5 to 10 mins of walking!
3) Nice comfy rooms and environment as the hotel is relatively new
4) Just at the outskirt of the touristy area so things are relatively cheaper around the hotel.
5) Very helpful and polite staff - excellent service!
Can be Improved:
1) The daily free wifi usage is capped at only 4MB download and 512KB upload limits! It would be better of to use either their guest's computer or purchase a prepaid 3G SIM card from Big C.
Can't be helped:
1) Forget about taking taxi to downtown Bangkok. The traffic jam is really bad and many taxi drivers would rather not earn your money than to be stuck in the jam, or they will try their luck to offer an upfront rate rather than charging by the meter.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.