Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$26
Free cancellation until 10/08/21
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2014

It was very great staying in Siamese Studio.

Firstly, I was a bit wondering about location of the studio, it seemed hard to find out where it is on the map. but was easy to get there after I jumped on a taxi, I just told driver that where I want to go to, then he get me to the Siamese Studio and I found out it was 5~10 mins away from Phra Ram 9 Tube Station by walk.

All staff were very kind, smiling all the time. Few of them speak english fluent. so I got some tips for traveling to Bankok City as you know it was my frist trip in there, was very helpful for me. About food, actually I stayed 5 days in Bankok and had lot of food in some restaurants, on the street. but the best was breakfast from the hotel and I could try italian food at cafe on the first floor of the hotel. all food were clean served and great!

Room tip: Nice people, Great food at cafe on the first floor.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Amazing boutique hotel with customer service that is unmatched! The owner went out of his way to make our stay fabulous and to help us through an unfortunate situation. Great rooms with comfortable beds plus a good location. I would stay here again and again and again! Thanks Ken for all your help, you are amazing and you are what makes Siamese Studio so great!

Room tip: Room #10- also the owners favorite!
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights at the Siamese Studio. We don't plan too far ahead, so I got to stay in 3 different rooms since they were filled up every night. #10 was my favorite. Too bad we could not hang out longer. The lobby/restaurant has some great leather couches and the overall feel of the hotel is very modern. My friend was in the Bangkok Hospital (the reason we were even in Thailand) which kept me out of my hotel room, but the hotel owner stepped up and helped where he could. Shuttles were arranged with the Siamese van picking up family at BKK and dropping us at the hospital and even another hotel, etc. He even sold us his sisters personal bottle of wine (with her permission of course!) when we just needed to relax after a day at the hospital. Although we had to take a taxi to/from the hospital, the owners helpfulness kept us coming back each night. It doesn't have a huge sign out front, but if you are like me, that is the reason I want to stay there. Off the beaten track boutique is where it is at. Enjoy!

Room tip: ask for #10
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed two nights at the Siamese Studio. Firstly the hotel conditions are very clean. Beds are very comfortable. Free toiletries are great and you are given free water and snacks. The reason I wanted to write a review was down to the staff. I was in the middle of a crisis and they were great help. They allowed me to use the hotel telephone without fuss or complaint. Customer service from all members of staff was 100%. Thank you all very much.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Staying at Siamese Studio is an experience of unique one!

Granted, the hotel rather hard to find at night (just tell the driver Rama IX soi 7 - soi being Thai word for alley), and look very hard on your left. If the owner doesn't want to put signage, put a very standout object (i.e statue with lights).
The staff are speaking very little English (luckily my pigmy Mandarin helps), but it's helpful if the staff understand basic words of English.
Breakfast doesn't have full menu until 8ish, which is too bad, they could have said it when we're check in,so we know what to expect.

On the greater sides :
1. Great industrial style rooms (I booked 3 rooms, and all the rooms are different, unique, clean and great to hang out)
2. Hearty breakfast every morning - not much options, but don't pass the traditional Thai breakfast! It's deeeee-li-cioussssssssss plus healthy!
3. They have 7-11, massage place (opens until 11pm) and street food nearby
4. Locations are good!
5. The TV is good (not all cables have NHK world in their selections - that is premium channel!) and the remotes works for both TV (the top left button) and the receiver (the top right button) so you don't have to muddle between 2 remotes

Will definitely stay in this hotel again! *especially, if all the staff (including night and early morning shift) learn to speak basis hospitality English!

Date of stay: July 2014