Stayed for 2 nights in this amazing hotel in June 2009. Second time in Bankok and I found this hotel ideally located as it was only an 8-10 min walk to the Sky train (station Asoke) which makes it ideal to get to the main shopping destinations/ markets.
I thought the decor in the room was great with leather panels on the walls, silver wall paper, glass wall to the bathroom, seperate shower. The bed was so comfortable, just loved coming back to this room after a hard days shopping.
Some other reviews have commented that taxis don't know where this hotel is, you can ask the front desk for a card that has the address and map in english and thai to show taxi drivers. I have stayed in other hotels with this card and find that taxi drivers still don't know where they are going, I get the feeling that drivers don't read maps very well.
Also this hotel is located close to a number of bars but not close enough to hear any of them.
This hotel was part of a package tour so I can'y comment on the cost. The only very slightly negative comment is that there was no fruit bowl on arrival to the room, which is usual in 5 star hotels in Thailand.
Didn't have the chance to eat in the hotel restaurants but they had at least 4 to choose from. Overall I loved this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit is distinctly a nomad's playground. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit and Bangkok's vibrant city centre, the stylish Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit provides upscale services adapted for the sophisticated traveller. Access to Bangkok's transport hubs and the city's must see sights are all on your doorstep. 325 spacious and beautifully designed rooms to the region's most dynamic upscale hotel brand. The hotel features a highly visible sail-shaped glass façade, a range of room styles from deluxe rooms to executive suites and a presidential suite as well as 2 restaurants, a deli lounge, a cocktail bar, outdoor pool, well-equipped gym and extensive spa. There are great facilities for functions or celebrations, with ten meeting rooms including a pillarless grand ballroom for up to 500 guests. Pullman is the upscale international hotel brand of AccorHotels, the world's leading hotel operator, present in 92 countries with over 3,700 hotels. The Pullman brand has really found its place in the hotel sector, striking the perfect balance between performance and enjoyment, business and leisure, with a focus on keeping guests connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok