“Newly refurbished, go now!”

Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit
Ranked #29 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights for business, I was told by mt thai clients its newly refurbished and I was not disappointed. Rooms are new and very comfortable, open concept bathroom good for people like me who hate staying alone, great shower facilities. Staff are nice and though there was a delay in luggage they made sure it was delivered and the staff checked with me again when she saw me return.
What was missing was the lounge smoking area was closed which was a pity and they should at least offer one movie channel.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMSBangkok, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Chengweehan,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent dining experience with us. Your comments are very important for us in ensuring that we provide the best level of service to our guests, such as yourself.

Many thanks for the review and for staying with us. I will today review the TV channels with our Director of Rooms and Director of Engineering hence look at an upgrade as per your comment. We do hope to see you back.

Please rest assured that we are committed to providing the highest level of services and facilities to our guests for which the Grand Millenniums Sukhumvit is renown. Do contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Thomas G. Christiansen

Write a ReviewReviews (2,691)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent hotel, friendly staff, superb rooms ... But found the Spanish restaurant a bit pricey (5000 baht, buffet for 2). If you'd like to see the City and do it in style, Ken (aka Jackie Chan) will drive you in the BMW for about 1000 baht/hour and get you there fast)). Also checkout the Travel Agency to the right down the street a bit. Annie will look after you))

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear g m,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Many thanks for your review. As per our restaurant Tapas Y Wino then we charge Baht 599.00++ for the free flow Tapas and Baht 999.00++ for free flow Tapas and free flow wine. We do hope to see you back here at the Grand Millennium.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Grand Millennium location is superb. It is about 10 mins walk to Terminal 21 (shopping mall) and also where the sky train (Asok station) and train (Sukhumvit station) is located. During our stay we did not take any taxi as we can take the sky train or the normal train. The hotel room is beautifully decorated and the bathroom is made of glass therefore you can see through the bathroom from your bed. However there is a blind where you can close if you prefer privacy. The bed is so comfortable that you do not want to wake up. The staffs are helpful and will do whatever to help to make your stay comfortable. Whether it is for holiday or business, this is the hotel that you want to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Edwin T,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Many thanks for your kind review and advice for other travelers. We do hope to see you back in Bangkok and at the Grand Millennium.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of the best hotels I have stayed in for business. I was in Bangkok with a colleague for 4 days, arriving on Tuesday and leaving on Saturday morning. Everything was perfect - good food and a good selection, service was attentive without being fawning, all the staff were friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely happy to assist with anything we needed.

The room was comfortable and clean, the bathroom was large, with both a bath and a separate shower. The desk had high speed wired internet and a variety of power and AV connections. Satellite TV had a fair selection of channels and movies were available if required.

Cleaning was unobtrusive, things remained where I left them rather than where the hotel dictated they should go (e.g. menus, information file, room service tags, TV remote, telephone) - a minor point, but indicative of the level of care.

There was only one of the 2 restaurants running whilst I was there, but the range and quality of food was superb. Asian, European, Indian and Japanese dishes were all catered for at breakfast and dinner. There was a large, impressive-looking buffet on Friday and Saturday night. We didn't partake of this, but it attracted a large number of local youngsters on Friday, which I believe is a good sign.

Would recommend this hotel unconditionally. Good value also (booked by my company, so may have been a preferential rate).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Cook1e_Hull,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Your receive has simply thrilled the team and we thank you very much. Such comments will only make us strive for even better guest deliveries. Truly hope to see you back.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Ideally located near the Sukhumvit and Asok intersection, this nicely presented hotel is genuine 5-star. The staff were very courteous, the lobby bars and eateries were stylish and the rooms had a modern feel with a layout that included a well appointed desk. Sleep quality was as good as I've had anywhere. This was my second stay here and this hotel is recommended for business trips or shopping expeditions to the Suhkumvit strip; for night-owls the hotel is a two-minute walk from Soi Cowboy and Suhkumvit nightlife

Room Tip: The base "Deluxe" room is perfectly adequate for all travelers unless you want something r...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Geoff W,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Many thanks for the kinds words and thanks for staying with us a second time. Hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed in Grand Millennium for 2 night while attending a conference.

Room was fantastic, and staff were always polite and friendly. Would recommend for anyone thinking of of hotel for business purposes. Close to station and highway for the airport, and about 20 mins in a cab to downtown (fair traffic).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMSBangkok, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Wale100,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Many thanks for your comments. Truly hope to see you back in Bangkok and the Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Knowing nothing about Bangkok i picked this hotel due to its great location, boy was i surprised when i showed up! its a beautiful hotel, but for me it was the room that blew me away. i wasnt expecting a 5 star hotel and im not sure if it even is 5 star but it sure felt like it.

very friendly and helpful staff. food is a bit expensive but its worth it in my opinion. has so many little things in the room that show how much thought was put into it. the bathroom is beautiful, and if you want to relax in the tub they even have a volume control in the bathroom so you can hear the TV (which is completely visable from the tub). was also able to plug in an HDMI cable from my laptop to TV very easily.

while the city might be a bit seedy, this hotel is seriously amazing. i couldnt be happier with my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Steli P
GMSBangkok, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Steli P,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

We are thrilled you choose our property for your first Bangkok visit. Do let me know if you ever visit Bangkok again as I would be pleased to assist.