“Excellence in Service”

Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit
Ranked #29 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been sttying at the Grand Millenium for over 2 years periodically now. I have worked in the luxury hotel industry for over 25 years. The service and the product at the Grand Millenium Bangkok are unparelled, the GM Mr. Thomas Christiensen maintains his pro active team and beautiful propert while remaining focused on teh small details tht make a differnce. I woud stringly suggest if you are travelling to BKK on business or for pleasure tht you choose this porperty, especially iwht teh new Terminal 21 next door! Excellent shopping. Sean Panton, Director fo CSR, JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa.

Room Tip: The higher the better as you get better views of the city
1  Thank Sean P
GMSBangkok, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Sean,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are very important for us in ensuring that we provide the best level of service to our guests, such as yourself.

Always a pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel. The entire team truly appreciates your visits and kindness to all. We all hope to see you back in the near future. Do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Please rest assured that we are committed to providing the highest level of services and facilities to our guests for which the Grand Millenniums Sukhunvit is renown. Do contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Thomas G. Christiansen

Write a ReviewReviews (2,681)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Spent the weekend before last (26th-28th April) at GM again. Although it was a drunken weekend, still managed to get in the suprisingly good gym a couple of times to get back on track! Great service as always, and the staff were kind enough to give all of our group (2 rooms) a 2pm check out on Sunday, much appreciated!! This is always my first choice in BKK, and will be staying there again next time for sure.... BTW try the a la carte sandwiches in the coffee shop, worth going just for these!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Kieran,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

Many thanks for your great feedback and advice to other guests. We truly appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back in the near future. Do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Lovely hotel, onlly ate breakfast there - that was included, lots of chioce. Good big spacious bedroom, comfy bed ,great shower and large bath . Only drawback was swimming pool quite small but didnt use it so didnt really bother us.
Very close to Asoke sky train, bars and nightlife nearby too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
GMSBangkok, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Ms Suzy,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

Thank you very much for your feedback and advice to other guests. Your comments are much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back. We are currently in the process of upgrading the pool area, such as pool deck, sun loungers, umbrellas etc and expect to have all in place by middle of May.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Hotel is new and modern. The rooms are great, large and modern. This is my second time at this hotel and it was great. Breakfast was great and the service of the staff as usual great. I highly recommend this hotel. The location is great, only about 5 minutes walk from the BTS.

Dear Larry,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

We truly appreciate your feedback and advice other guests. We hope to see you back at the Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights at the executive floor and it was value for money. Why? Despite hotel is about a good 10 minutes walk to the Asoke Station - hotel provides free transport on the tutuk from morning till 6pm - novel experience. Next the rooms are well furnished and the bathroom n toilet are well laid out with details from weighing scale to nail files! What an eye for details! The spread for the evening happy hour was more than generous with almost full bar service and on my last night stay at hotel, they served finger foods as well as small beef steaks, chicken cutlets and mini pizzas. After that I did not go out for dinner anymore! The service was good and the service staff were attentive n helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback and information in regards to rooms and our Executive Lounge are very much appreciated and we do hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed here for a conference and had local distributor book my room - local Thai got an incredible deal for me here (something like less than US$100 per night). Very convenient to subway (less than 2 city blocks) - however, you have to walk by Soi Cowboy (google if need to know more). Despite walking alone as a single male for a week straight at least a dozen times past Soi Cowboy, not a single person approached me or made me feel uncomfortable at any time. Hotel itself is beautiful and service was very good and helpful. Not perfect like you would expect at a Four Seasons, but very good. Air conditioning was not working when I arrived at 2AM local time and they immediately dispatched a technician who had it fixed within 15 minutes.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
GMSBangkok, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

Thank you very much for your feedback. My sincere apologies for the AC not working. Although the team did rectify the AC, then we failed in a prefect delivery. I sincerely hope to be able to welcome you back if your travels do pass Bangkok. Please let me know as I would be pleased to assist.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Because of company meeting, I stay in Grand Millennium Sukhumvit for about one week. It is very convenient transportation by taxi, or by train. The good service is provided for room and for in meeting. The hotel stuff is great wiht friendly and hospitality attitude. It is my second time staying in this hotel. I like it.

Dear Jinyu,

Greeting from The Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Welcome back.

Such reviews from a returning guests are highly appreciated. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Do contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.