Lowest prices for your stay
$89
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
$82
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$63
No fees just great deals
Takeru Y
Comfortable retreat
Review of Maduzi Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 6, 2019
I can spend a kind and warm time. All staff are sincere and helpful. The rooms are also pursuing the making and the comfort, and the unique efforts of this scale can be felt. I also like the feeling of moderate distance in the restaurant, especially the bar.
Date of stay: April 2019Trip type: Traveled solo
2.7 miles from Maduzi Hotel
2.8 miles from Maduzi Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Hotel location is great. It takes 5 minutes walking distance to Asok BTS. Seven Eleven is around 1 minutes. Staff was very kind and have professional attitude. Room service also very good and they only takes 15 minutes when I have ordered Burger and french fries. Room size was wide and very clean. I strongly recommend this hotel and I would like to visit this hotel again. Especially thank you for all the staff.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Narisra C, General Manager at Maduzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments regarding our hotel, it is very much appreciated. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Maduzi very soon.

JO

Reviewed April 20, 2019

Very good hotel. small luxury but big room and nice bathroom.
Very kind reception, I really thanks all of hotel members.
When I will visit Bangkok again i will stay Maduzi hotel.
I hope all people who visit Maduzi get great time

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Narisra C, General Manager at Maduzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for wonderful comments regarding our hotel, it is very much appreciated. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Maduzi very soon.

Jo

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Ok. So, the entrance is unassuming (?) / disguised / disorientated and completely in the wrong position. There's no indication of where or how to enter. Once you find it, you must walk through the bar to get to reception. Odd.

Once in, it's tranquil and calm. I got upgraded to a upper floor suite. Big room, spacious, nicely laid out... Was it a suite or just a big room. I'll go with the big room. Was it nice, absolutely. Was it luxurious. No.

Don't misjudge, I've stayed invery high end and the lowest of the low end... I know what says class and what doesn't.....

Great shower area and jacuzzi. Walk in robe. Desk table and sitting chairs. Big TV etc etc.

Breakfast was good but really inflexible with options... It's a' la carte. But you can't swap and change. Crazy. Especially when I'm the only one there... Lol

But, next time in Bangkok, I'll spend the same money and get a Club Room with included drinks, canapes and much more.

The Maduzi is a nice place, reasonably located next to several malls and the Sky Train. Would I stay here again... I'd like to say yes, but I wouldn't...

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JGSingers

Dear Valued guested,

Thank you for choosing Maduzi hotel. We are continuously looking for ways to improve our facilities to best serve our guests needs. Sorry to make you feel inconvenient, we'll work more hard to make the guests happy and very appreciated your feedback.

JO

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

The location is amazing, in the center of Bangkok. The staff is very friendly and helped with all services for my travel and made me feel at home! The food in the restaurant is Western and Thai menu. The chocolate cake desert was delicious. The rooms are very big and impeccable. You will be very happy with your stay here! It is like being in a calm and tranquil environment in the middle of busy Bangkok. Everyone here has been so kind to me. The managers are both very kind and generous. Thank you Maduzi!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank pauljulesm
Narisra C, General Manager at Maduzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is very appreciated. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Maduzi very soon.

Jo

Reviewed April 9, 2019

8-10 mins from Terminal 21. You can go through Exchange Building to use the escalator rather then climb stairs - can walk on the sky bridge directly connected to Terminal 21 and BTS. There is a 7-11 just outside the hotel. When you first arrive this place, it doesn't look like hotel. Its more like a private condo. The rooms are super spacious and the bed is huge. The coffee machine in the room is those type of barista use - with a handle to put in the coffee capsule. The staff is also attentive and helpful. And you can call room service for free coffee.

Room tip: Ask for corner room
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DonJYLoveToTravel
Maduzi, Team Maduzi Ambassador at Maduzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Janjira