Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I choosed this hotel coz no time for search and it was close to airport and no traffic! But rooms is terrible!!! Strange old smell! Old furnitures, very hard bed!!!! Small bathroom !!!! And this was like lux room:)) on the first floor room is more terrible.. No carpet and it looks like mental ppl hospital place!!!

Date of stay: December 2011
3  Thank Vicy16
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The Chana Hotel worked out great for us. We didn't need much. We were happy with the hotel restaurant and there were several other choices within walking distance. There is a local market within walking distance.
The family room was two adjoining rooms. One room had a queen bed and the other room contained 2 singles. This gave us lots of room (and some privacy). The bathrooms, however, were very small.
The staff was helpful.
There was carpet on the floor which caused me initial concern (as I am an asthmatic) but I had no problems with the room.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bjarmstr4
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Cost me about US$18 per night. Quiet environment nothing much around the area apart from shopping complex. But for relaxation and getaway from crowded people it's a good choice.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank FFirm
Reviewed March 3, 2010

What we like about this hotel is that it's near the airport, so we didn't have to face the horrible traffic in the city. Also, all the hotel staffs like the receptionists are all friendly and very helpful with all the info about places or food in bkk (coz me and my boyfriend didn't know how to get to certain places like Silom and we both think that who else would know the info about which place is best for shopping or dining better than the locals themselves). The best part of our journey were the food at the hotel!! We both agree that the food at the hotel is so fabulously delicious. We love it so much that we mostly had dinner at the hotel. Haha!!

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alexa369
Reviewed May 1, 2009

compared to the better service provided in the center of bangkok for a more reasonable price (500b per night). I stayed here more than 2 years and would not recommend u to stay as nothing works in the hotel. Water pressure very low or sometime none at all, cable tv work randomly, . I ended up paying 9000 baht at the nend of the month for a place where nothing works at all

Date of stay: June 2007