Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Cost me about US$18 per night. Quiet environment nothing much around the area apart from shopping complex. But for relaxation and getaway from crowded people it's a good choice.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank FFirm
Reviewed March 3, 2010

What we like about this hotel is that it's near the airport, so we didn't have to face the horrible traffic in the city. Also, all the hotel staffs like the receptionists are all friendly and very helpful with all the info about places or food in bkk (coz me and my boyfriend didn't know how to get to certain places like Silom and we both think that who else would know the info about which place is best for shopping or dining better than the locals themselves). The best part of our journey were the food at the hotel!! We both agree that the food at the hotel is so fabulously delicious. We love it so much that we mostly had dinner at the hotel. Haha!!

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alexa369
Reviewed May 1, 2009

compared to the better service provided in the center of bangkok for a more reasonable price (500b per night). I stayed here more than 2 years and would not recommend u to stay as nothing works in the hotel. Water pressure very low or sometime none at all, cable tv work randomly, . I ended up paying 9000 baht at the nend of the month for a place where nothing works at all

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2008

I stayed at Chana for a month in Jan o8. The hotel is mediocre due to various problems.

None of the management spoke English well enough to warrant them trying to attract foreign clientele which they do.

The internet connection was slow or at one point for 5 days , non-existent. I was told I must have a virus.

The foreign TV channels were constantly losing sound or would just go missing for days at a time.

The total loss of running water at peak times. ie morning and early evening.

The price advertised on their website is more than double than if you just walk in and ask for a room.

All the problems I had while staying there were met with shrugs of the shoulders and not being rectified.

Chana could be a really good hotel if they addressed some of these problems. The restaurant serves some very good food but is only open until about 9.30pm.

I would not stay there again but in that area you are very limited as to accommodation.

Date of stay: January 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 5, 2008

Went there at the beginning of the January and stayed for over 2 weeks..Very clean place and freidnly staff......Restuarant also provide buffet breakfast and all day thai-local cuisine....Agreed with the previous post that not many westerners stay here but I noticed that there quiet a few westerners stay in Minburi...Great location situated near shopping malls and opened market...

yeah...great value and suitable for those who looking for accommodation near Bangkok's airport...

Date of stay: January 2008