“Almost feel like home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #339 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Kolkata, India
“Almost feel like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Back to Aphrodite Inn for our second visit within a year. We were allotted the same room where we stayed last year. This gave us a feeling of almost staying at home. We were stopping over in Bangkok just for a night for shopping. So, this hotel was our obvious choice. Platinum Mall and Central World are walking distance from the hotel and MBK is 50B by Taxi or Tuktuk. I will surely come back to this hotel again. The owners are very helpful and accommodating and I somehow feel very relaxed here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank CASoumen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Metro Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I come with my family, my wife and son. This is my first time, recommended by my friend. The hotel arranged triple bed room for us with 3 single bed. It very comfortable.

The front desk recommend sightseeing for us.We join half day floating market tour.The cost is 600 baht per person.We got 30% discount ticket from hotel for Siam Ocean World&Madoame Tussauds. We very enjoin.

The bellboy here very helpful. We bought a lot of thing he help us to carry everything to our room.

We happy to stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Chewgunthon
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Despite the news about the situation in Bangkok, I decided to proceed with my trip to visit my friends. During my stay, at the heat of the news about martial law and stuff, the area around Aphrodite Inn and the areas we've visited all looked normal.

For the hotel, well I couldn't ask for more. The staffs are very attentive so you get more than what you pay for. The facility is not luxurious but everything is very comfortable and efficient. The location is just perfect. When my friends say let's meet up and have dinner somewhere, transportation is easy as a breeze. Traffic is sometimes bad, especially in the late afternoon, but malls are just within walking distance and the sky train is just a good 5min walk so it's still very convenient.

Staying in Aphrodite Inn during my vacation was really convenient and beyond satisfying.

1 Thank ArthurBa
Singapore River, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is my first time at Aphrodite Inn. This hotel very good location as near shopping mall and sky train. The chid Lom station is the nearest station. The four face buddha just next to this station just 10 minute walking. I been there very morning.
The rooms is clean and nice. please ask for the room facing to street. The hotel will provide king bed as per your request. The receptionist can help to call taxi to the airport , just told her the flight detail. the cost should be 400 baht including express way. I think it's fine. All hotel staff are friendly and helpful. They alway smile.

Room Tip: The rooms on the facing street is good.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Mai Mai L
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

I'm currently staying at Aphrodite Inn and I'll be checking out tomorrow so I thought I'll leave the wonderful staffs a nice review as they had been very friendly.

Despite the news about the current situation in Thailand, the area has been very peaceful. Curfew was imposed a few days back so everything is quiet by 10pm, not that I complain as I'm here for the shopping and not for the night life.

Staying at Aphrodite Inn was very convenient for shopping. Pratunam and Central World are both only a stone throw away and food inside the hotel and along the streets nearby is fantastic and affordable.

Transportation was not a problem since I didn't went around much but I was offered tours and pick up service if I wanted.

All in all, I think the hotel is perfect if your whole trip is about shopping. For tours, I will have to give them a try next time.

The rooms are clean and practical in so many ways but highly comfortable nonetheless.

The staffs are really wonderful.

Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

My stay at Aphrodite Inn had been most fun. I didn't realize I'd be able to do so much in just 2days! As soon as I arrived, the hotel provided pick up service so I got to my hotel in time for my temple tour. I capped the day with a dinner cruise then start my 2nd day in the Grand Palace, and finally, shopping til I got to get packed for my flight back home. Didn't get to stay much in the hotel but my sleep was peaceful and the breakfast is superb! The tours are well arranged and everything is right on the clock which is good for travelers like me who doesn't have much time.

On my next trip to Bangkok, I will make sure I'll stay longer and will definitely book Aphrodite Inn again.

Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I am just leaving the hotel to get back home and I alreadt miss it. Imagine staying in a well serviced and easily accessible hotel whilst not draining your pocket, that's Aphrodite Inn. The hotel is just located in this amazing street just opposite Central World and walking distance from Siam Paragon along with Pratunam Shopping Complex. Breakfast is served right in your room, sumptuous enough to give you energy for the day ahead. Staffs are all friendly, warm, and helpful.

All in all, my vacation went smoothly and I already want to go back even if I haven't left yet.